Part Twelve

You woke up to the warmth of Joji. You had your head resting on his bear chest. He was looking at his phone.

"Good morning." He said while smiling.

"What time is it?" You yawned, he kissed your forehead.

"12." He laughed. "I woke up an hour before you."

"Yeah right." You laughed, snuggling closer to him.

"Why don't you believe me?"

"You would've woken me up with something stupid. You'd get bored, then yell in my ear."

"Yeah you're right." He sighed with a grin on his face. "I woke up five minutes ago." He sounded sleepy still. "But for the record, I don't think I could've waken you up. You looked like you were in a deep sleep. I would've thought you were dead if it wasn't for the fact that you were breathing."

"Usually humans do need air to breathe." You closed your eyes again. "Good observation George."

He laughed a bit then started to play with your hair. "What do you want to do today."

"Sleep."

"We need to get up sooner or later."

"But I'm cozy." You whined. JoJi got out from under you, you store at him as he made his way to the front of the bed. "What are you doing?" You asked suspiciously.

"Oh nothing." He said then grabbed your feet, pulling you closer to him.

"What the fuck? I'm awake!" You laughed as you sat up.

"Let's do something." He said, putting his arms on the bed and putting your head closer to yours.

"Fine." You sighed. He giggled and kissed your forehead.

"I love you." He smilied while walking out of the room.

"I love you too Joji." You shouted from the bedroom.

A.N: sorry this is so short, im having writers block and school doesnt help anything _._