Judgement day//Wendy

Author PoV))

This was the day, the day that everyone dreaded. It was Judgment day, the day were you would be judged based on 3 tests.

1. Lacrima power
2. Opponents
3. Personal distractions

Makarov wasn't holding back this year, enough of my rambling let's see what's going on at fairy tail!

3rd person POV))

The doors from Fairy Tail fling open in a flash, the sound of laughter, yelling, arguing, and the sound of being a family fill the streets. Lucy orders a strawberry milkshake from the infamous Mira Strauss,
"Lucy, how do you think your gonna do on the test", Mira gives Lucy a beautiful smile. How can such a sweet person become a demon?
"I just hope I don't flunk it, I mean if I get Fairytail I don't know how I'm gonna pay my rent" Lucy being herself sighs as Wendy and Levy run up to the blonde.

"LU~CHAN" "Lucy~San!" The two bluenettes hug the girl. "Levy~chan and Wendy~chan, what do you think you guys are gonna get on the test?" Lucy hugged the girls back and went back to sipping her drink. "If I can activate my Dragon Force mode and I can defeat my personal challenge. I'm hoping I'll be fine!" The young girl scratches the back of her neck letting out a nervous laugh in fear. "If I can plan out my moves before hand and I can figure out what my personal challenge is I can easily score a pretty good score" Levy smiles at the girls though she herself was internally screaming.

==TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE AUTHOR THAT PUNCHED HER LAPTOP AND BROKE IT==

Wendy POV))

"Wendy Marvell" I heard my name get called I jumped up out of my seat, the girls give me a thumbs up as I walked into the room. I slowly give myself a pep talk, "You are a dragon slayer you can do this! It's just a test I'm a dragon slayer I can do this Grandeeny is with me" I took a deep breath I finally walk into the room.

A giant Lacrima popped out of nowhere I jump a little, Aish everything is scaring me! I breathe in some air, my hair turns pink, alright I can do this I'm not a small little girl who trips over anything! "Shattering light: sky drill" two whirlwinds had caught the lacrima from both sides it showed a score of 4792?! I jump up and down in excitement I scored that high?! Natsu~San probably did better though...

I push away the thought and run into the next room, "Sky dragons roar" I quickly chant huffing out a hurricane of air towards my enemy bringing them falling to the ground. I run into the next room, I step one foot into the room and my hair suddenly turned blue. I froze I didn't do that, I look around the room. I saw a white beautiful dragon next to a blue haired man, petting the dragon. I took a step closer
.
"Grandeeny?"
.
.
I took another step.
.
.
.
Red covered the room
.
.
.
.
She gulped it down
.
.
.
.
.
Her once beautiful snow scales turned a crimson red
.
.
I heard a crunch
.
.
.
.
I finally processed what happened, my scream was caught in my throat.

CLIFFHANGER

LMAO MITCHES IM BACK, I just wanted to say I'm re doing this :P
As u can see cause my writing skills have gotten better, and so has my style? So lol I'll update it again soon BAII MITCHES ❤️