Judgement// Levy

I finally processed what happened, my scream was caught in my throat.

Wendy POV))

His body lays on the floor, without a head or a arm. "SEAGREEN!!!" I finally got out as I had stumble to what remained of him, blood filled the room. I look up to see Natsu and Gajeel standing there blood on them. HIS blood. my eyes went dull, I got up my legs shaking his blood on my face. I went numb.

3rd POV))

Wendy looked them in the eye, with the content to kill. Her hair didn't turn pink or blue, it went a deep shade of purple falling out of the ponytails she had it in. Instead of a friendly aura, her aura was now black mixed with death. Her arms fell to her sides she stared at them not even conscious "Did you do this" she demanded to know. A wicked smile crept onto her face as a blue light emitted from her eyes and smile. "Apocalypse dragon slayer: Dragon Plague" Wendy jumped up and dropped kick one of them. She grabbed Natsu and threw him into the air doing the same to Gajeel she jumped off the wall and landed a direct hit into Natsu's stomach making him go back into Gajeel.

She stopped them before the could slam into a wall, she broke their fingers bending them backwards then their wrists finally she had slammed them into the ground causing it to break. She stared at the bloody mess she created and laughed while tears flowed down her cheeks her once beautiful pale skin was now stained with red, "Your" she took a deep breath "Next" she stared into a wall knowing Master Makarov was behind it.

Wendy fell to the ground her hair turning back into her normal blue her eyes their normal beautiful glint, her skin innocent pale skin was back.

Wendy POV))

I woke up in an infirmary "Did I pass?" I looked at Mr. Makarov~San "I'm sorry Wendy but no you failed the personal challenge." I felt the tears stream down my cheeks "I-I'm sorry...I can do better I swear! Just let me go again!" I cried to him "I'm sorry Wendy, your still apart of Fairytail but you won't be able to go on quests for a couple months" Your lying... tell me your lying! I held my head as I cried into my knees "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I repeated I failed Grandeeny. I felt Charle come up and pat my head "You we're always such a cry baby" she had scoffed but still hugged me.

Levy POV))

==10 min earlier==

"Wendy Marvell has failed the exam"
I heard on the announcements she came out passed out, "Levy Mcgarden" what happened to her?! I gulp and walk towards the room, don't fail Levy! I walked in met by a lacrima "Solid script: Storm! Solid script: 'Heat'" blue flames merged with air and sand hitting the lacrima 3927, so close to 4000! The next room I went through with a breeze, literally.

Next was the one I dreaded. I enter the room quickly scanning around for clues. I saw the Fairytail guild broken down in pieces, there stood above it all Gajeel (Gajevy) he had crucified all the members "Element 5" mark was shown on their stomach. I walked over I saw him beating up Luce "Lu~Chan!" I yelled out I was met in the face with a iron club. I grabbed it but it had broken my nose, "Gajeel!" A sword made of iron hit me but I barely dodge it.

My face bled with the color red I touched it, I could hear my heart...it stopped. I looked around me everything went black and white, my hair went blonde like Lu~Chan's I stared at him. He handed me his hand "Join us" I grab it he quickly pulled me in "Say it" he told me say what?! "With me: Knowledge of the wind and sea" "Knowledge of the wind and sea" I repeated "bend at my will, fulfill my desires eliminate my enemies" I said without him.

Luce coughed up blood then she suddenly stopped, Gajeel grabs me "Monster" he whispers into my ear. I freeze my hair turns blue, I hold my face Monster. I drop to my knees, Monster.
He's not real it's not real this isn't real, I take a deep breath "Levy Mcgarden has failed" I heard, I walk out with my head hanging low as the tears escape "Monster" I whisper to myself