Judgement Day// Lucy

"Monster" I whisper to myself
3rd POV:::
Levy walked out of the door comforting herself, as her tears stain her face. She looks up towards the blonde slowly making her way towards the dishelved girl, Lucy hugged her as Levy fell to the ground bringing her comfort with her.
"I failed" Levy cried into her shoulders, nothing else seemed to matter to the blonde except her currently crying friend. She rubbed small circles on her back as comfort,
"Lucy Heartfilia" the speaker blasted. Lucy didn't get up what so ever her bangs cover her eyes as she hugs the smaller girl tighter.
"Lucy Heartfilia" The speaker called a second time. She stayed on the ground her heart stopping
"Lucy Heartfilia has failed due to failure to show up". Lucy let a tear run down her eyes, only one, "Lu~chan!" The bluenette shook her "It's okay, I'm-" "It's your dream to be in Fairytail!" Levy yelled at her holding her right hand where her mark that showed her future was place.

"Levy..." Lucy wipes the girl's tears away, her stained cheeks and red puffy eyes hurt Lucy to even look at. "Don't cry" Lucy just embraced the girl tighter not wanting to show the girl her own tears. She bit her lip to not let out whimpers, she wanted to tell the girl not to cry, not to be afraid, but she knew her voice would only fail her so she stayed quiet. Silently crying without her friend knowing.

They stayed like that not wanting to move off the ground, their tears finally drying up. The doors slowly opened revealing 3 people in hoods..

.
.
.
.

.

Lmao Mitches hows it going sorry for the short chapter literally was suppose to write this on Friday but I forgot to. I'm going through some stuff really right now, right now.....I don't wanna fall back down again after I've come so far, I don't wanna go back to drowning reaching out my hand only to have no one grab it. Only to say "Stay" but no one hear, ...

Updates Every Friday//Saturday