Summary

Here's a brief summary about all that happened until now.
I'll try my best to put it in as simple words as possible.
It feels so good to continue this series.
You all have been very supportive and I love you all❤

*******************************

It all started when Lisa Simon, an 18 years old girl, and her family shifted into an enormous house in the Fox River State.

Lisa Simon- the main character
Hadley Simon- Lisa's six years old sister​
Molly Simon- Mom
Luke Simon- Dad
Henry Simon- Grandpa

Hadley makes a new friend in their house, whom she calls Katie.
It's later when Lisa realises that Katie is just not an imaginary friend. She is there for real.

Their house is known for the Winston family.

Katie was Riley's daughter and Amelia's step daughter.
As per the reports, it was concluded that Amelia killed Katie and in turn was killed by Riley.
Later Riley committed suicide.
All this happened in the year 1871.

Later, Lisa comes to know that the house was haunted even before the Winston family moved in.

In the year 1781, Richard Cyrus killed his daughter Wendy and his wife Emily. He wanted to start a new life with his girlfriend so he got rid of Emily and Wendy.
He also killed John and Sarah Waters who were the caretakers of the house because they witnessed the crime.

Richard Cyrus was later killed by the spirit of Wendy and Emily.
Lisa did quite a research about this house.

Lisa's Grandparents come to visit them and multiple unusual events prove the fact that Molly and Hadley were possessed.

Lisa's granny talks about Tara, who happens to be a ghost hunter.
They use the Ouija board to communicate with Wendy, who Just wants to kill everyone.

Father Edward is called to perform an Exorcism and it failed.

However the second exorcism worked and they shifted into another house.
Little did they know that they had shifted to Wendy's actual house, where she lived.

Earlier Hadley had warned Lisa about bringing Arthur to their house.
In their new house,Lisa finds a corpse in the closet that's in her room.

She finds out that Tara died the same way like others did.

Arthur and Lily were Lisa's school friends.
But when Lisa went to their place, she found out that Arthur and Lily died long ago.
Lily and Arthur were adopted in 1850 by Jack and Nancy Louis.

William Cyrus was Richard's illegitimate son and also Arthur's grandfather.

However he and his wife Frida died in a peculiar way so Arthur was sent to The sunshine orphanage.

Lisa finds out that Father Edward is also a part of the Louis family.
A lot of horrifying incidents occur because of which Lisa's grandparents die.

They again move to another house.
Lisa finds a diary written by Katie.

That diary reads about how Katie shifted into that house and became friends with Wendy.

There she can see Wendy's mom (Emily) and the caretakers- John and Sarah.
Through this diary, Lisa comes to know that she had to visit the past just like Tara , Father Edward and Dr James did.

Wendy takes control over Amelia and kills Katie.

Wendy also had a twin sister Alexia who was thrown in a dustbin just after she was born.

Alexia helps Lisa in visiting the past.
But the tables are turned when Lisa comes to know that she herself is a part of the Cyrus family and also Tara's reincarnation.

She goes back into the past and destroys the closet and everything gets back to normal.
Her grandparents are alive and also everything is fine.

In the end Hadley tells Lisa, that she ( Wendy) is still there.....