Good Twin | Sweet Pea x Reader x Toni

A/N: Typical 'y/n' is replaced '___' if it's uncomfortable please comment so I can change it.

Request: Request for when the reader is Betty's twin and everyone thinks she's more of a good girl then betty, but secretly a serpent and she's dating both Toni and sweet pea and only jughead knows since they're close friends? and the others think she's cheating on them both until they find out the truth about her relationship and that the three of them are all in a relationship together, and freak out, especially when they find out she's a member of the serpents.

___ was always the good one among the Cooper twins. She could never match her sister's intelligence, it made her furious. No one meant it as an insult, but the word kind and good felt demeaning for her. So, when she knew that her mother Alice Cooper was a Serpent she used this as a way to join the Serpents. It was a good way to escape her goody two shoes persona that everyone saw. She hid her initiation to everyone except her mother whom she kindly blackmailed for a pass to be in the Serpents, in a way she was a legacy. Her refusal to do the Serpent Dance made her choose the Gauntlet instead and that's how Jughead was the only one from the Northside who knew about her joining the Serpents. It was because she was one of the last few members to punch him in the gut. It distraught him at first, seeing at that line waiting to punch him. They were still close friends despite it, though it hurt Jughead that didn't tell him that she joined the Serpents. During her stays at the White Wyrm she quickly became friends with Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs, Fangs was newest from the bunch, so she wasn't as close to him as she was with the other two. Her late night sneaking off to the White Wyrm developed a relationship with Toni and Sweet Pea. Toni and Sweet Pea was uncomfortable with the set up at first but then accepted it if it was the only way to be with the one who they love, ___.

___ was in a much-awaited date with Toni after numerous postponements. Though Sweet Pea should've been there but wasn't present because he had a previous promise. was aching for a date so even if Sweet Pea wasn't there, she would still get her date. Toni offered a date at either Sweetwater River or the White Wyrm but ___ was sick of going there and wanted a change for their date. That's how they ended up at Pop's. They weren't afraid of their relationship, nor how close they were, so there were no restrictions to how close they were. It was obvious to anybody who had seen it that they were a couple. It was also obvious to her Northsider friends who were sitting 5 booths away from them.

"Is that ___ with Toni?" Kevin asked, the first one out of the bunch to notice. He pointed to the couple who was laughing at a joke Toni said.

"Isn't Toni a serpent?" Betty said.

"Our sweet, kind ___, falling for a Serpent? But hey who am I to judge, if Joaquin didn't leave I'd probably be in the same situation as," Kevin said.

There wasn't a confrontation at Pop's, but Betty was walking around ___ room waiting for ___ to come home so she can talk to her.

"Betty? What are you doing here?" ___ asked surprised.

"I saw you earlier at Pop's," Betty said.

"Look if you're going to tell me that I'm picking a bad crowd, I'm telling you right now they're really good people. Sure, they get themselves into trouble, get into fights but they're good people. Plus, they're the one looking out for Jughead and if I hung out with Jughead I hung out with them."

"No, I understand. You and Jughead are the best of friends, I know that. But I just wanted to ask, are you guys together?"

"We are, and I know you're gonna be against it. But I like her Betty, I really do."

"Then as your twin and your older sister by 8 minutes, I'll support you. If that's what makes you happy." Betty's words brought a smile to ___ face. They hugged.