Stay By His Side | Malachai x Reader.

Prompt/Request: Hi! I saw you wanted some doc request and I was wondering if you could write a doc about Malachai (the one that Jughead was racing against), for example where the reader is his gf but hides it from her northsider friends but eventually they find out?

"What the fuck ___." Those were Malachai's first words as I entered his place or rather as he called it, the House of the Dead.

"Why, what's wrong?" I say trying to sound caring, rather than annoyed. He's attitude has been turning worse and worse, and it started all just because the Ghoulies started dealing drugs after Clifford Blossom's death. A death I really care about, a death that was expected to come just not in that way.

"Your Northside 'friends' came in here looking for a fight." The way he said friends was as if they never were my friends like it was just some illusion. I knew instantly from the word fight, that they didn't brawl. No, they were looking for a race. Sure, the other Ghoulies earned their stripes by beating up a few people, but Malachai was different. He wanted to fight the best way he can, by cheating against them in a race.

"Did you accept it?"

"Hell, yeah I accepted it. Winning would be the easiest ticket to gettin' the Wyrm and Sunnyside. I wouldn't be so stupid to deny it."

"Who exactly came here?"

"That serpent and his friend, and their bitches." Jughead, Archie, Betty and Veronica I assume. They were probably the ones that had the guts to go inside the Ghoulies' territory.

I had liked Malachai for some unknown reason, maybe he had something before all this drug dealing. I didn't see it now, but I still liked him enough to keep myself by his side. Now, I liked myself enough to tell it to my friends.

The day of the race I was with Malachai going to the area. I ignored the looks every Northsider present there was giving me. As they were off to a start, I decided to finally talk to Betty and Veronica. Figured they'd be more level headed in dealing with the topic.

I had let out a long sigh before I suddenly blurted it out. "You know Malachai the one Jughead's racing against? Well his kind of my boyfriends and I wanted to tell you that," I quickly said in one breath.

"What?" were both Betty and Veronica's reaction.

"Why didn't you tell this to us ___?" Betty asked, always the level headed and concerned one.

"I guess it never really came up. And besides if you knew him and you knew he was a Ghoulie, you'd probably flipped out."

After someone shouted, 'The cops are rounding up the Ghoulies.' I had already a suspicion that Malachai got arrested. Jughead and Archie came back fighting about who called the cops. That just proved my suspicion right.

"You got Malachai jailed. What the heck Archie."

"Why do you care about it anyways ___."

"Because Malachai's my boyfriend you self-centered jock."

I kept visiting Malachai as he got held up in jail. Archie had tried reaching out to me to say sorry but I completely ignored him. It took a while before I started talking to him or any of them but I had explained my side, and my side was stick with Malachai whether they agree with me or not.