three; palettes

one; palettes

"how can you tell?"

"the color yellow is practically swallowing you."

yachi hitoka x kiyoko shimizu

It was practically engraved in her head

It was practically engraved in her head. She was special. She gets it. You don't have to keep reminding her. Unfortunately for her, it's supposed to be etched into your mind over and over again until she could live under her own roof.

She could see what a person was feeling through color. She could do it ever since she came out of the womb of her mother. Along with the same nine other children that could do it from the day they were born, she was put into a special school that nurtured that ability so that it would become stronger or wouldn't grow weaker 'cuz apparently that happens. She never understood why though. Why she had to be somewhat protected. Was she a rare species? Did scientists want to tear her apart, conduct experiments and find out why she was born like this? Well, that would impossible, considering the government themselves want children like her protected. And scientists work for the government, right? So, hah. No conducting experiments on her. It was probably the former though, but she didn't care. As long as she could live as much of a normal life she could, she'll take it.

"Kiyoko-chan! Can you believe we're actually graduating?" a brown-haired male cheerfully asked, bearing a blinding smile. It had an effect on their lowerclassmen but their class was just used to Oikawa's "charming" (annoying) personality. Quite tired of him, actually.

The stunning black-haired beau of their tiny class sighed. "Yes, Oikawa. I can believe it." Hanamaki came bounding up behind Oikawa and took a hold of his shoulders.

"I AM NEVER GOING TO SEE YOU AGAIN!! I'M FREE FROM THE NARCISSISM!! FREE I SAY, FREE!!" he screamed, making all the people in the auditorium turn their heads at the battle cry.

Kiyoko furrowed her eyebrows. "Oikawa, aren't you going to Aoba Johsai?" The said man nodded stiffly, glaring at the peach-like pink-haired boy whom he once called his best friend. Said man's ecstatic grin deflated. He stared at Oikawa with fear and disappointment.

"You're going to Aoba Johsai too?! gOD DAMN IT...!"

Oikawa smirked. "Hah! We're stuck together, forever Makki. You're not getting away from me that easily."

"Kiyoko, end me. Now." Kiyoko simply chuckled and waved goodbye to them. Her name was called.

This was it.

She'll be free from the suffocating environment that is HUE. And it isn't even an acronym for anything.

She'll be free from the medicines and treatments.