one; soft locks

one; soft locks

"Why are you touching my hair?"

"Cause it's soft. Duh."

Semi Eita x Reader
Fluff
breanna__robinson

You groaned as you entered your quaint but comfortable three room apartment

You groaned as you entered your quaint but comfortable three room apartment. You lazily tramped to your bedroom, feet-heavy and eyes lidded with sleep. Upon sight of your fluffy bed, you ran up to it and plopped yourself on it, gracefully. If you could call it that. Which you would.

You grabbed your phone right away, going to your favorite contact.

Calling Semi-sweet pie 💕...

After 2 rings, he picked up.
"(Y/N)? What's up?"

And then, you proceeded to groan.

"Oh god. I'll--" You cut him off abruptly with another groan.

"I need a Semi huuuUuUuUug," you whine.

Semi chuckled at your behavior. "Be there in five."

"Hurry up you diiiiing."

He uttered one last chuckle before he hung up. You waited for five minutes and then a knock at your door sounded. You groaned to signal where you were and also twll tue person that the door wasn't locked. You hoped that it was Semi and not some serial killer. Welp.

Thank god it isn't a serial killer. Unless he kills you with his good looks. .....

Yeah. He's a serial killer.

And he brought McDonalds.

"oH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" You sprang up in an instant and proceeded to swipe the fries from Semi's arms, gobbling them down.

"I love you too, (Y/N)." You continued to chew on the fries, failing to notice the statement of endearment Semi rarely says.

"Huh? Yeah yeah." He glared at you and grabbed the fries from your hands, causing you to whine and pathetically grab for the fries.

"Say it back."

You sighed, exasperated. "But I already did!!" In turn, he glared at you. "Fiine. I love you too." He uttered a triumphant chuckle and handed you the fries.

You plopped onto the bed once again and he followed. The both of you laid there, eating fries like pigs. How romantic.

When the fries were finished, you, with your oily hands, grabbed Semi and cuddled into him. He looked at your fingers in disgust. "Ew, wash your hands..! You're getting oil on me," he complained, pushing your fingers away.

In reply you licked your fingers and took a hold of him again. He sighed and grumbled but let you continue anyway. You held him close, inhaling his scent. You nuzzled your nose into his neck, inhaling more of his scent mixed with a bit of sweat and sun. In turn he held you close, engulfing your frame in his. You both laid there, enjoying each other's silence and company. It was comfortable.

You ran your hands through his hair, awed at how soft it was. He scrunched up his nose and shook his head. "Why are you touching my hair?"

"Cause it's soft. Duh."

He sighed once again and let you continue with whatever you were doing. Later, you both fell asleep, limbs tangled together, bodies warm and comforting.

---
im so sorry that this is shit ;A;