The Note

LINDSEY POV
I start to read what the note says...
Dear Lindsey,
Don't forget what I promised you if you couldn't keep your mouth shut. The idea of having YOU would be delightful, but if you don't give me what I'm looking for... well... let's just say.... You will lose so much of what you LOVE. You know my standards now it's time to end this or I will. Oh... do say hi to MICHEAL for me. I do wish you to wold visit more often.
Goodbye for now...
R.K.
P.s I left a surprise for you in your room.
"Holy shit, who is that." I hadn't noticed micheal come in.
"I have no clue. But I don't want to know what they left in their wake." I go to set the not down only to find red sticking me to the note. BLOOD! I quickly rush around the house hoping my parents were called to work."MOM... DAD!?!?" I run down stairs. "MOM... DAAAD!!" micheal starts to shout to.
"MARGARET... TOD!?!" then I smell it. The sent of decay that I recognised from the same smell as my sister. Micheal smelled it to... I looked him right in the eyes before we both took off down the hallway. I got to my door first to see mom laying on the bed face down. She looked to be sleeping and I did not want to pick her up to check. I looked over to see my father. He had a gash through the side of his face and multiple slots in his throat. The hanging flesh made my skin crawl. I looked to see if the murderer had closed his eyes to spare me the pain but all I saw was black crevices where the eyes used to be. I turned back to look at micheal who was gawking at the sight.
"He looks so calm." I turned back toward my dad and saw that his face was very subtle. His mouth was slanted up as it used to do when trying to console me. And his eyes looked as if to cry blood. I felt so torn. I started to step backwards and cried out when my back ran into micheal. His hands treated me and kept me close. I turned around and barried my head into him.
...Their gone they are all gone. My parents my sister. Gone...
"We need to call someone" Micheals calm voice knocks me out of my train of thought. I pull myself closer to him.and feel eeverything week up before pouring out. He then lifts my face  up to look at him and wipes away my tears. He clears the hair out of my face and kneels down to face me." We have to save ourselves first. I need you to be safe."
I bite my lip so hard when he says this. I then remember ...Micheal is who truly needs saving...