Chapter 9

[ONE MONTH LATER]

I stared into the fridge, trying to work out what to get. The cold air on my face calmed me slightly.

"Prim..." I heard my dad breath, making me jump. I spun round quickly, facing him. He was much taller than me, extremely intimidating. "How was school darling?"

He asked, his eyes scanning my every feature. "G-good." I whispered.

He lifted his hand up and caressed my cheek, a smile forming on his lips. I looked into his dark green eyes, mine filled with fear. I could feel myself gulp as he ran his hand down my braids, his eyes trailed down my body. I was frozen to the spot. "D-dad-"

"You're mine. Aren't you?" His voice deep and stern. I nodded hesitantly, the smirk on his lips grew wider. He slowly leant forwards, my heart raced faster. I was terrified, the blood rushing through my body felt ice cold.

He kissed my head, inhaling my aroma at the same time. "You'll always be mine won't you?" He mumbled, leaning in to kiss my cheek.

Just then my phone rang. I felt my heart stop; the only person that could be was Jack...and Jack's a guy. Dad's gonna kill me.

I reached into my pocket, my hands shaking. As fast as I could, I tried to decline the call.

"Jack?" I heard him whisper. I tried to move away but he grabbed my wrist, his nails digging into my skin. "So you are a whore?"

"H-he's a f-friend. Th-that's all.... I promise-" I felt hard sharp sting as his hand slapped my face. The force of it threw me to the floor, my body hitting the wall. He grabbed my phone and threw it against the wall, shattering it to pieces.

"You fucking slut." He pulled me up, rage in his eyes.

"He's Gay!" I blurted out in desperation to get away.

"Dont you fucking lie to me. What do you do with him huh? Suck him?" He threw me against the worktop. I screamed as the pain soared through my back, my body collapsed on the floor limply.

"Dad please." I sobbed, unable to move because of the pain.

"I thought you were mine but you are just A FUCKING SLUT LIKE YOUR FUCKING MUM ARENT YOU." He started screaming at me.

"DAD PLEASE, IM YOURS. I'LL ALWAYS BE YOURS." I yelled back and for a split second his eyes softened and then he seemed to remember Jack.

"No, you probably have sex with every boy at school. Teachers too." He kicked me in the stomach and then bent down.

"You fucking slut." He pulled back his arm and clenched his fingers into a fist; I squeezed my eyes shut. He continued to punch me repeatedly in the face, yelling at the top of his lungs about how much of a whore I am.

The pain was so much, I let my body slip into darkness.

---

My eyes fluttered open and I sat up warily. My head hurt so bad. Memories from the night before filled my mind and I burst into tears. I pulled my knees in a hugged myself while rocking slowly as I sobbed. I felt helpless, abused, used...

I cradled myself for hours, sobbing about my reality. When it finally became less and less my body began to become my usual numbness. I forced myself out of bed and went to the mirror.

I was swollen horrible, my face was black and blue everywhere, cuts were all over my skin. I stared at my reflection, not even recognising myself. The numb feeling continued as I walked away.

I'm not going to leave this room.

---

Two weeks had passed, I finally looked normal but the life in my eyes had definitely faded and all the happiness that was built within me was diminished. The self harm in those two weeks were so bad, my arms were covered in deep dark cuts and scars. Every time I saw them it reminded me how disgusting I was... how unlovable I was.