Back From the Ashes

Cassie Walters is a young abused 14 year old werewolf. Every day she is teased, picked on, and beat by the other kids at school and the members of her pack. All Cassie ever wanted was to find her mate and have him love her and take her away from the hellhole that is her life. But when she meets him and he rejects her she accepts her pen pal Mason's offer to join his pack and runs away, heartbroken and alone.

Drake Knight is the soon-to-be Alpha of the Moonlight pack. He is the most popular boy in school and a major player. He enjoys his party boy life. He doesn't want a mate, especially not his best friend Jack's loser sister Cassie. So when he finds out that destiny picked her to be his mate on his 16 birthday he rejects her, he doesn't think her worthy. Soon after he takes the Alpha position they start having rogue trouble, when before they'd never even come across one The Moonlight pack is in danger of dying out, so when Drake hears of the Phoenix pack's Third he petitions the Council for their help.

What happens when 4 years later Cassie returns to help his pack fight the rogues and is completely changed?? She is now the Phoenix pack's Third in Command and the best werewolf fighter in 900 years. Gone is the shy broken girl that was rejected by her mate. In her place is a Rose; a badass heartless bitch, with a secret, that cares about no one except those she considers family. But when her pack is called to help the Moonlight pack she absolutely refuses. Too bad she doesn't have a choice in the matter.