Three

animatic by exadorlion
___________________________

~Magenta Giant POV~

"James!" I whined. "That hurts!" I clutched my injured forearm while James attempted to pry off my bloddy fingers.

We were on our way to the nurse (do colleges have nurses?) but James had insisted that we stop by the bathrooms first.

"Just shut up and let go," James muttered, trying to look at the wound. I let go slowly, wincing as cold air hit the cuts.

"If only that little gremlin knew how to shut his mouth," I muttered under my breath as James thouched the scratches, making me scream internally. "What are you even doing?"James scoffed at what I said.

"Gremlin. More like animal" he sneered, leaving me confused. "Thomas look," he said sternly, seeing my confusion. He positioned me so that i was looking at my arm through the mirror. I sucked in a breath as I stared at the scratches. Three clean scratches had been dug into my arm, blood trailing down my arm.

As I stared, what James said finally clicked.

"Animal," I whispered, echoing James. He was right. No human could have made those scratches. They were too deep. Only scratches like those could be made by claws.

"You dont think..." James said, leaving the rest of the sentence hanging in the air. But I knew exactly what he was thinking.

You dont think Hamilton is a hybrid?

It was possible. There was no other explanation.

"Maybe," I whispered and gripped the cuts again, wincing. I turned to exit the bathroom. "I wanna know for sure. Do you know what we could do to Hamilton if we knew?"Madison stayed silent as we walked out.

"What? Get him kicked out by Adams? You know how much he hates hybrids."

"Hm...yeah sure."

"Thomas I dont think thats a great idea," He whispered as we made our way to the nurse. Blood had reached my fingertips and James had to pause and wipe it off.

"Fine! We wont get him kicked out but we could do other things..." I pondered. "Ok Jemmy. Heres the plan. We become 'friends' with Hamilton then...we can gain his trust or somethin..."

"Uh, Thomas you're forgetting one thing. You guys hate each other. Its gonna be suspicious if you become all buddy buddy with him over night," James pointed out, rolling his eyes as we approached the nurse's office.

"So? You can finally talk to that Laurens kid you have a crush on," I said, smirking at him. I watched as he flushed a color deeper than my deepest magenta shirt, trying to find something to say.

"I do not!" he finally stuttered out. We were standing right in front of the office.

"Uh huh...and i hate mac and cheese," I hummed and smirked seeing James blush an even deeper color than i thought possible. "Open the door?"

He sighed as opened the door, allowing me to walk in first.

______________________________

OooOoOoOoOoooo

i meant to finish this yesterday buuuuuuti got busy

so here y'all go

and sorry this is hella short

~❤️