Part 15

"hey why'd you disappear like that?" Kakashi asks while yawning. "Oh no reason I just don't like being in the sand village it makes me feel uncomfortable" You say as you start walking. "What, Does it have something to do with th-" you cut obito off "Don't ask" you say

obito and Kakashi follow you, you look back at them to see them talking and laughing 'at least they're getting along.' you think in your head Obito looks at you and smiles.

                                                             --------KAKASHI POV--------

"I bet you 10 dollars (y/n) is still a virgin." Obito says with a smirk while making his voice was low that way (y/n) didn't hear him. "I'll make a bet with you, Obito..." I saw lowly "ok go head spill it" Obito says.

    " If (y/n) is still a virgin and I take her virginity you owe me 20 dollars but if you take her virginity you get twenty dollars, deal." I say lowly while smirking Obito smiles. "Oh I was already planning on taking it, but your on." Obito says

    "Don't get cocky we both know I have an 8 pac and you have a 6 pac." I say and look at (y/n). 

                                   ------NORMAL POV-------

It was starting to get dark. You look at Obito and Kakashi to see them smirking at each other. 'they're up to something' you think in your head."can we setup camp I'm tired." you say as you turn around to face them.

    "yeah" they both say at the same time. Obito sets up the tent and kakashi starts the fire and you go hunting. You catch a wild chicken you hand it to kakashi ((((I don't feel like going into the details of death and plucking)))) Kakashi cooks it, and he finishes cooking it. "Can I have a leg?" you ask.

    "No..." he says you look upset."I am just kidding" he laughs and hands you a chicken leg. You eat it and get some on your face Obito sits next to you, "you have something on your face." Obito says. You lift up your hand to wipe it off but obito stops your hand.

    He then proceeded to violate your face by licking it off your face. You blush a bright red as kakashi look jealous in the corner, You look at Obito and get up and walk into the tent "ummm.....I'm sorry....(y/n)...."obito says as you hear kakashi laughing in the background.

You lay in the tent a few moments later kakashi walks in and lays next to you, You yawn and start to fall asleep kakashi starts to cuddle you. You blush and fall asleep.

          ~NEXT MORNING~

you wake up next morning to see kakashi hugging you in his sleep. You get up and walked out of the tent and started to make breakfast. Obito came out of the tent. "Oh sorry did I wake you up" you ask obito.  

"Yeah but it's fine" he says and kisses your cheek. You blush and hand him breakfast "thank you (y/n)-chan" he says and starts eating you blush, Kakashi gets out of the tent. He looks at you and yawns you start eating your breakfast.

   "Oh sorry Kakashi I didn't make enough for you..." You say you take another bite he walks over to you (((I think you know where this is going)))

    He holds your chin lightly you stare eat other in the eyes "The food in your mouth should do fine. He kisses you and take the food out of your mouth. He pulls away slowly leaving a thin stand of your saliva. 

Obito looks mad.

         ~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ICHA ICHA SERIES~~~

You make it to the village you turn into a white kitten and get on Obito's shoulder. You walk into the village kakashi open the door you jump on the couch and turn human form not realising you wearing no close obito quickly covers you with a blanket.

You blush and walk to your room you just wear a bra and panties and watch tv in your room. Kakashi walks in your room and lays next to you and watches tv with you. "Anything good on?" kakashi says and glances at you.

You sit there frozen "Uh no......" you blush as he leans over you he moves his leg between you leg he puts his hands besides your head on the pillow. "ka....ka....shi" You say looking into his eyes. He kisses you lightly,  He licks your lips as if he was asking for more he slipped his tounge in your mouth. 

(((He pretty muck fucks your mouth with his tounge like seriously))) He starts to trace the lining of your bra with his hands  he starts to kiss down your neck, "Kakashi....s...stop......I'm scared" you say it took you a lot to say that because he was doing a damn good job arrowsing you.

"What's wrong (y/n)?" kakashi says."It's my first time a....and I heard that it hurts...." you say. "Oh that's ok I won't force you to do anything." kakashi says as he gets off of you and walks outside of your room

                               ~~~KAKASHI POV~~~

I walk out of (y/n)'s room to see obito "She's a virgin you owe me ten bucks" I say as obito takes out his wallet. "Well now... I guess one of us can win that other bet, By the way on the other bet i raise the money to 50 dollars" Obito says

"You're on" I say and walk down the hall.