Part 25

You slowly got up but you couldn't see anything.... Your eyes were gone.  You mentally sighed you felt around you were in a test tube, you still had clothes your mask was neatly laid next to you.

  You heard a door open and close "I see your awake" a deep voice says as what you can presume is a chart writes something down. "You know you've been asleep for about a year now" the voice says.

"Your body Is quite amazing it can withstand quite a bit...  You are my prodigy" he said he started to clap slowly. " You see you are the ostusuki-uchiha-huyga-uzumaki-senju-me-and well a few others but you should be happy" he says

"Your the strongest.....OH wait did I forget about your artificial tailed beast little miss 50 tails" he saids "why me?" was all you could muster out  you felt weak even though  you knew you weren't weak not one bit.

   You could feel the chalkra pouring out of you. "well I've been studying you for a while and well I knew you were strong. I mean every week we take out the rinne-sharingan you keep growing but it keeps growing back" he saids in happiness.

you moved your head slightly to where you could hear his voice coming from you feel long hair move when you moved your head. It was very long 4x your height you were Rapunzel.

you felt around your body to realise that you were in a childs body

"And I reversed your aging.....  you can't age anymore you'll live forever" he says as he walks away he closes the door and you hear the door lock. You close your eye sockets and focus your chalkra in your eyes your eyes slowly grows back it takes hours. 

   You look around and see crying children...their eyes are bleeding they have your eyes.

You focus chalkra in your hand and break the tube open you walk out you look around and look at the door. You take a weak breath and sigh you cut the lock on the door with your nails which are very long.

You wander the halls until you find a door you slightly open it to see the way out of there you walk to the door and open it to find sand everywhere you run out. and keep running your hair whipping behind you.

you don't hear anybody chasing you but you keep running anyway.

   You stop when you see gates you guessed that you were at the sand village because of all the sand. You didn't see anybody at the gate so you just walked in you didn't see much just a few kids here and there.

   You mugged some rich guy he had a lot on him about 3,000,000 yen on him you smiled and got to the store and bought an outfit.

 (((You put on the second one on the top I DO NOT OWN))) you looked down at your hair it was..... Beautiful your hair dragged a 6 feet behind you as you walked you didn't know what to do with it so you just let it hang.

  You sighed you still had a lot of yen left but you decided to save it you continued to walk. You saw no one of intrest then all the sudden white wing come out of your back and people stared at you a few gasps too.

   You looked behind you to see 14ft long white wings. your continues to walk as the wings folded behind you. You walk out of the gate you slowly spread your wings you flapped lightly you started to lift off the ground.

It was great the wind was in your hair and you were going fast you flew into a forest , You knew you were close to the leaf village you stopped at the gate as your wings disappeared which jolted you forward making you face plant.... into dirt ew...

You got up and walked into the village. You walk to the hokage office you knock three time and hear a woman's voice "come in" you walk in to see a blonde while a senju symbol on her forehead.

she looks at you and seems a bit surprised "where did you get that?" he asks mentioning your senju symbol on your forehead just like hers "Oh I forgot it was a long time ago" you lie she nods and looks you up and down. 

"so what did you want to see me about?" she asks as her eyes stop at your chest as she compares your size to hers. "well I wanted to be a team captain for teams coming from the academy this year" you say as she nods

"Very well I will get your file and see which team you were hosting" she says you nod and walk out off the room to see Naruto looking at you "uhm hi pretty lady have you seen grandma tsunade?" he asks 

"She's in her office" you say he nods and runs in as you let out a soft giggle.