Friend Zone

I saw Jake but i didn't go and talk to him because he was on the phone. when he was done he walk over to me.

"Hey Lilly i hear that liam will be coming home in 2 days". He eyes look so cute. i didn't know what to say. " Yea I am so happy that he is coming home so then i dont have to walk to school". I say as I look into his beautiful brown eyes.

Time skip to school

Lilly pov.

I walk into music class and i sat next to a guy name Jacob aka Aria older brother. we talk about videos games. "so Lilly want is your Favorite video game"? Jacob said there was 5 more minutes till class stared. "My favorite video game is f/g". (I dont know just put something here) I didn't know what to do about Jake because i didn't want to talk about Liam.

Ring Ring

I walk out of class looking for Aria to talk to her about Jake and what happen this morning. we walk into English to see Ella with a another guy this one name was Tj. "So Aria i was talking to your brother in music and he is so nice".

" I know I live with him". Aria look a little crazy. the teacher went on and on that we need to are homework and that are grands are important to get a great job. I was bored but i still taking to Aria about the plan but now I it not Ella because Liam does have a ex girlfriend that did go crazy.

Time skip to lunch

I sat next to Aria and her brother Jacob and Jake sat a cross for me. Jake gave me a note.

J=Jake L=Lilly

J=so you like me.

L=what do you mean?

J=I like you too

L=WHAT?

L= i like you like a older brother

Jake pov.

Men i am friend zone but she did like me what happen to us but she up at me and Aria and this guy name Jacob and said. "So we will meet at Aria and Jacob's house tomorrow". "Lilly i dont know where that is". I look at her beautiful Blue eyes. " ill text you". then she walk off with Jacob. men i am in the friend zone great.

Hey guys Jake think he is friend zone.Does Lilly like Jake? But who is the ex of liam.
Emma~