What they are....

A/n hey guy Emma here so in this chapter it is going to be about the people on the list and what there relation with Liam.

Ella
Ella and Liam have been dating for about 6 mouths. They didn't know each other till Liam came to that school. You know they were really close friends. Till that one night he ask her out and she said yes.

Jamie
Jamie is a different story. Jamie was Liam first girlfriend and let just say she went a little bit crazy (a lot crazy).  But that is not the full story. Liam started to like Sadie But Jamie didn't take that to well and that is when she went crazy. The rest was a blur.

James

James was the guy who like Ella but why hurt liam? Well you take the boy out the picture the girl is all yours right? James and Liam were best friends till Liam started to date Ella there was a fight and it didn't go to well They both got detention for 2 weeks. James still likes Ella I think.

Sadie

Sadie was the one who didn't go crazy. But she didn't really care. but she Somewhat like liam but then she lost interest. She started to like Ethan. But me and Sadie were good till she move.

Noah

Noah was the ex-friend all i know that there was fight and they hate other. 

Molly

Molly was the shy,Silly,bookworm,smart. but she did like liam a lot but after Sadie she lost interest. I really dont know why we put her on here.

Hey guys Emma here in this part it was who know Liam.

Like and vote bye

Emma~