Imagine getting caught kissing Sonny

first chapter! :D not the best but i try
*requested: no*
*warnings: makin' out *
~450 words

•3rd person pov•

You and Sonny had begun dating 4 weeks ago.

You two had only kissed a few times, nothing frisky. Truth is, Sonny was too nervous and was afraid that you'd be uncomfortable if he made a move, but the whole time you were just waiting and wishing he would take the relationship a few steps forward.

You two had also not told any of the squad that you were dating yet, as much as Sonny wanted to yell it out sometimes.

You playfully bit his bottom lip and giggled before locking lips, he chuckled into the kiss as he put his right hand behind your neck and pushed your head towards him. You separated and went back multiple times for air, and you both couldn't stop giggling.

•nick amaro's pov•

"Whatcha'll do yesterday?" Fin questioned me as I took a sip of water.

"The usual. Took Zara to the park-..." I began, but stopped because I heard a faint noise behind me.

"What's up?" Fin asked me.

"You don't hear that?" I answered.

"Mm.. huh. Yeah, what is that?" He replied after staying silent enough to hear faint giggles and kissing.

"I'll go see.." I said as I stood up and walked over to a door. Fin followed me as I opened the door slightly enough to see what was going on as quietly as possible.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

•Y/N's POV•

As me and Sonny were kissing, I thought I heard a door open slightly but ignored it. 

'I won't let my stupid imagination ruin this.' I thought.

"... YO WHAT THE HELL?" I hear a person yell and I freeze. I immediately get off of Sonny and look over to the door to see a very traumatized-looking Nick followed by a smug Fin behind him.

Sonny sits up and coughs with a red face.

I feel my face heat up and mumble, "Umm.. I can explain?..."

"Hell yes you c-" Nick began but was cut off by Fin.

"Calm down Nick, leave the lovebirds be for now. We can interrogate them 'em later." He said. 

Nick shot me a look and turned back to the room he was in before with Fin right behind him again.

Sonny let out a long sigh before looking back at you again. "Don't mind them doll." He said as he pulled you by the waist back onto his lap.

"God, it's embarrassing.." I replied.

"Ya might have to get used to it then.."

•extra•

Later that day, all of your co-workers snickered when you were close to Sonny, and eventually you were asked by all of them since when you were together. It was embarrassing, but worth it.