two

3. get up before her in the morning, turning on jazz,
gentle kiss and looking at her

Harry opens his eyes slowly. Waking up early was new to him, but perfect timing. It was 7 o' clock, sun peaking over the horizon and soft rays coming through the blinds.

He sits up gently, careful not to wait his boyfriend up, who was sleeping and unmoving. Niall was beautiful even in his sleep, hair poking in many directions and blanket bundled around his shoulders. Harry admired that without voice. It was abnormal for him to be up early, but most of the time he was up first, always ready to stare down at his lover and be grateful for what he has.

Moving, Harry gets up as quiet as possible and exits his bedroom. He takes a hair tie off of his wrist and ties his bangs up away from his face.

The cook of the house was definitely Harry, so he figured that part of the relationship didn't have any hint of embarrassment on it.

"Pancakes," he whispers to himself out of nowhere.

The pancakes were fluffy, the way Niall liked them. He decided to make all of them heart shaped and topped on a bright red heart shaped plate, with a glass of warm coffee in a heart shaped cup. No doubt the latter bought all of these heart shaped pattern items, but they were never really in use and forgotten about until Harry had a burst of memory.

Coldness of the early morning made him shiver as he was cleaning up the kitchen, making the mental note to crank the heater up.

Sitting down in the opposing kitchen chair, the brunette grabs his phone, connecting to the Bluetooth speakers.

"Jazz," he mumbles.

He's never listened to jazz a day in his life, this was all new territory to him.

He clicked on the first option, wincing at the sound. It's not that he didn't like jazz, but it currently wasn't pleasing to the ears with this compilation in general. Harry went through other videos, not liking the sound, although it was calm, he'd prefer acoustics.

Grunting, Harry gives up on searching for jazz and just types in: "One Direction."

It was no doubt Harry was a self-promoter in all situations, especially to his own band member and boyfriend that he's been together with for four years now. He looks through his list of iTunes playlists that are compiled full of his own music. "Little Things?" He ponders. "Little things."

The sound of soft foot steps echo through the house. Harry leans over to look down the hallway to see Niall walking groggily. "Good morning, babe," the brunette says, bright smile.

Niall replies with a grunt and sits in front of the other man, taking a bit to take in his surroundings of the cute breakfast and their own song that is sounding through the room.

"Harry?" The Irishman asks, tilting his head at said man. "What's all this about?"

Quite abruptly, Harry wanders to the other side of the table, stopping behind Niall's stool. He wraps an arm around the latter's waist and rests his chin in the crook of Niall's neck, pulling himself closer into the other man as much as possible. It forms warmth between the blond's back and his own chest.

Niall feels the heat rising to his face at the action, wide awake now. "Huh?"

"Can't I make my lovely boyfriend a lovely breakfast every once in a while?" Harry replies, snuggling closer.

"I- Yeah, yes you can," Niall coughs. "I love you?"

The British man hums in response. They stay like that for a bit as the blond eats the heart shaped pancakes, savoring the taste. After a while, Harry lifts one hand off of Niall's waist to said man's cheek, tilting it to the side where he was laying his head.

"Whatcha need?" Niall asks, blue eyes pouring into Harry's soul.

In a silent response again, Harry slopes his head up to meet his lips onto Niall's, getting a taste of the honey. He releases after a couple of seconds, relishing in the blond's blush. The usual outgoing burst of sunshine had a weakness and that weakness was Harry Styles.