three**

4. when you're exhausted, bring two bottles of soju and honestly, knock at her door.

"The fuck is soju?" Harry asks himself as he's flipping through the book.

He was laying on his back, comfy in his bed sheets. Niall went to the studio for his solo activities and shouldn't have been back for a couple of hours. He was too embarrassed to admit he was following a love manual and used every bit of his alone time to follow through with whatever is written.

Pulling out his phone, he google searched "soju," and found it was a type of alcohol. "Drinking? I can do that."

The British man got distracted with his phone as usual and the book fell to the ground, making a slap sound with the ground.

"Hey babe," a familiar voice called to Harry.

He stood up quickly, looking at Niall who was standing near his closet, looking for something to change into. It was unusual for the latter to be home this early as the daily time was around evening, but it was barely noon.

"You're home early," Harry coughs, quickly kicking the book under the bed and trying not to look suspicious.

"Yeah, felt exhausted just being in studio," he sighs. "Why are you tense? Have I caught you in the middle of cheating?" Niall jokes.

The Englishman immediately shakes his head, walking quickly to the other and hugging him from behind. "Don't even make jokes about that, love."

"I know, I know," he replies, spinning around to view Harry and hug his chest. "I'm so sleepy. I need a bath."

Niall releases his boyfriend and heads to their shared bathroom, already lighting candles. "Join me?" The Irishman asks.

Harry, being the horny dog he is, was readily ripping his shirt off and desperately tearing his jeans apart. The Irishman, on the other hand, was calmly doing the same and running warm water, chuckling at how eager his lover was. By the time the blond was done, he turned to see Harry already in the bath, patting his lap as Niall's spot.

"The waters warm," Harry says as he wiggles his eyebrows, pulling a standing Niall in with him, straight onto his thighs and wrapping tight arms around his waist.

The older rests his back against Harry's chest and his head on the other's left shoulder. Harry peppers kisses into the crook of Niall's right neck, going down to his shoulders. The kisses get heavier as he's letting his mouth latch on a different spot each time, lightly creating marks.

Niall hums at the sensation, whimpering as he feels the weight of each kiss. He grabs onto Harry's wrist, that are dangerously near his hips, as a form of comfort. "Harry..." he breathes.

Said man moves his hands to Niall's waist, encouraging him to spin, straddling his thighs. They give concentrated stares into each other's eyes before delving into a deep kiss, tongues dancing with one another. Rather than a battle for dominance it was filled with passion from both sides, representing the fiery need of feeling.

The Irishman grinds his lower half into Harry's, moaning at the sensation. Friction was created between the two, allowing moans to be released from Niall's mouth, filling the room. Having a nice bath was thrown out the window, now, and was replaced.