AdultSealand x Male Reader: Something Between Life and Death

WARNING: There will be some smut. You have been warned.
___________________________
A snip could be heard all throughout the home, after came a scream.

"That's what? Around 203,000 now? This flu is taking such a toll on me. At least it wasn't as bad as the bubonic plague."

Death, a.k.a (Y/N) (L/N), sighed and laid his head down at his desk, piles upon piles of cut threads, known as life threads and when the threads are cut, someone dies, were surrounding him.

(Y/N) heard quick footsteps coming toward his office.

The doors swung open and in came a very excited Life, a.k.a Peter Kirkland.

"(Y/N)!"

"Sigh, what is it now?"

"Did you just say 'sigh'?"

"Never mind that, what is it that you need?"

"A total of 3,999,386 babies were born this year!"

"And why does that matter?"

"That's a lot of babies!"

"Too many people fucking is what I say."

"Don't be so grumpy."

"It's in my job description."

"Well, it's annoying."

"Much like you last night."

Peter blushed, a lot, "Y-you heard that?"

"How could I not?"

"I wasn't trying to be loud...."

"Well, you were."

"I'm just trying to stay in shape."

"But why do you have to workout at 3am!?"

"It's quiet then!"

"That's when I'm sleeping!"

"You don't sleep! You either read stories on a thing called Wattpod or watch anime."

"Wattpad."

"What?"

"It's called Wattpad, not Wattpod."

"I don't care! If you're allowed to stay up until 3am reading then, I can stay up exercising!"

"It isn't as though it's working."

Peter huffed and walked over to (Y/N). He pinned, or at least tried pinning, (Y/N) to his desk. (Y/N) looked up at the male.

"How is this going to prove anything, Life?"

Peter smashed their lips together and quickly gained dominance because, let's face it, (Y/N) just didn't care. Peter snaked his hand up into (Y/N)'s shirt without breaking the kiss. He slowly lifted (Y/N)'s shirt and brought it over his head.

"W-wow."

Peter said as he stared at the male's torso.

"Whatever, if you're trying to prove that you're tough, you can't just stop there."

Peter didn't move but kept staring at (Y/N). (Y/N) scoffed and grabbed his shirt to put it back on but was stopped by Peter.

"Wait, I'll finish."

"You better."

Peter grabbed (Y/N)'s shirt and threw it behind him. Peter then proceeded to kiss (Y/N)'s neck in an attempt to find his soft spot. Peter knew he had found it when (Y/N) gave a sharp gasp.

Peter "attacked" that spot with kisses and sucking. This earned Peter a few small moans from (Y/N). As Peter kept sucking the spot, he moved his hand down and under (Y/N)'s pants slowly rubbing his member. (Y/N) moaned louder and sweeter than Peter had ever heard.

They were interrupted when a set of uncut threads were brought to (Y/N)'s desk.

"You have to get that don't you?"

"Yea.... We'll finish in at most 30 minutes."

Peter smiled and kissed (Y/N)'s cheek.

"Ok, bye~"

Peter happily skipped out of the room as (Y/N) turned to his work.

"Fucking home fires....."

___________________________

There you have it, my Life and Death chapter. I wanted to make a Austria x Male Reader x Prussia version of this, but I couldn't figure out how I was going get the reader into the story and have it make sense. I also was going to make Italy be Life, but then I remembered that I had already used Italy. So, I went with Sealand being Life, since no other bubbly European country came to mind. But, who cares? It's done, I'm not rewriting it. I was also going to have this be during the bubonic plague, but Sealand wasn't around then, so, I settled for swine flu, all of the data is from 2010. Do you feel old?