Almost

"I can't believe he's going to America with her!" Ginny grumbled, clearly upset with her brothers stupid choices.

Hermione shrugged her shoulders. "I don't see what the big deal is. They're old enough to make their own decisions."

She and Ginny were sat on the couch in Fred and George's living room. And, unfortunately for her, Ginny couldn't drop the whole Ron and Lavender going to America thing.

Hermione on the other hand was a bit sick of hearing about it. Almost everyone that cared about her had mentioned it in some type of way, whether it be a quick phone call or text message to see if she was okay. The fact that they were going together hadn't even bothered her at all, she was happy that they both found something in each other since it would allow her to move on.

"I don't see how this doesn't bother you," Ginny said. "It's okay if it does, y'know. No one would blame you if you're bothered by it."

"I'm not bothered by it," Hermione groaned, frustrated that no one would listen to her. "If anything it makes everything better for me since I don't have to worry about him anymore. I can finally go back home to my apartment now that he's gone."

"I guess," Ginny shrugged, sort of agreeing.

-

Fred's shoulders sagged. He had been listening into Hermione and Ginny's conversation and hearing Hermione say that she could finally go home made him sad. He was getting used to seeing her everyday and now he wouldn't be able to.

. . .

It was hours later and Ginny had finally left, allowing Hermione to let out a sigh of relief. Sure she loved the younger witch, but she could get a bit annoying after awhile of talking about the same thing over and over again (Ron and Lavender going to America).

Hermione laid down on the couch, stretching herself out until she was comfortable. That's when Fred came in, lifting her legs so he could sit next to her before putting them across his lap. The two sat in a comfortable silence for a while until Hermione spoke up.

"I um, I think I'll probably be going back home now that I don't have to worry about Ron showing up."

"Oh."

"Yeah. I just feel better about going back now since he won't even be in the country."

"Makes sense," Fred mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand.

Hermione sent him a small smile. "You'll finally get your room back."

"Yeah."

Another comfortable silence fell between the two, Fred and Hermione both debating in their heads whether or not they should tell the other they love them.

Fred opened his mouth, almost ready to say something before closing it again, keeping quiet.

Hermione didn't say anything either.