Ask Us: Answers

thank you guys for 11k reads!

. . .

Hermione Granger-Weasley
Q: Do you love Fred?
A: Of course I do! I wouldn't have married him or had five of his children if I didn't.

Q: Mrs. Weasley, do you truly love Fred and why?
A: First off, it's Granger-Weasley. I'll never be Mrs. Weasley, that name is only to be used for his lovely mum (even though she still wants me to call her Molly). But yes, I do truly love Fred. He's the love of my life, the only person I want to wake up to for the rest of my life. As to why? I honestly don't know. There's just something special about him.

Q: How much do you love Fred?
A: Enough to be married to the joker for the rest of my life and to have five of his children.

Q: What are all of your children's names?
A: In order from oldest to youngest; Jackson and Xavier (twin boys), Aiden and Hannah (twins), and Gracie.

Q: What is your favorite thing about Fred and do you have a job? If you do, what is it?
A: I love the way he can always seem to make me laugh, even in the most horrible times. And I do have a job. I work at St. Mungos in the children's ward.

Q: What is Fred's worst habit?
A: He loves to teach our children all types of pranks. I can't walk into a room without being overly cautious.

Fred Weasley
Q: Do you love Hermione?
A: To the moon and back times infinity

Q: Have you and George ever done a switch on Hermy?
A: First off, she hates when people call her that. And second, we did once when we were back in school but since then, no.

Q: How much do you love Hermione?
A: To the moon and back times infinity

Q: Are you going to pass on the Weasley shop to your children and if so which one will get it?
A: Yes, George and I are both planning to do that. We're going to start with our oldest and then continue down the line.

Q: What is Hermione's worst habit?
A: Oh Godric, this is hard. What can I say without getting into trouble? *laughs*

Harry Potter
Q: How much do you love Ginny?
A: To infinity

Q: What is your job and favorite thing about Ginny?
A: I was an Auror with the Ministry but then I retired and I'm now a stay-at-home dad. My favorite thing about Ginny. Now that's hard, there's a million things I love about her. I'd say it's how she never takes anyone's shit.

Ginny Potter
Q: Is the smexy time with Harry good?
A: I'm in no position to answer that (but yes).

Q: How much do you love Harry?
A: I let him name our three children. I think that proves how much I love him.

Q: Are you okay with the fact Hermione married Fred instead of Ron?
A: Yes, I most definitely am. I always thought someone other than Ron would be better for her anyway.

Q: Did you side with Ron when he cheated on Hermione?
A: Hell no. You should've heard the howlers I sent to that boy.