chapter 3

Craig let out a yelp, jumping back slightly and pressing a finger to his nose briefly as a deep blush spread across his cheeks " fuck McCormick" he mumbled, eyes still staring intensely at the other, who was still only a few inches away while Kenny raises a brow and playfully shifted to get back into Craig's personal space " what?" he questions teasingly " backing down?" he asked as he placed a cautious hand on his thigh, lightly pushing himself up to Craig's height.

The taller male tried to ignore how he felt his cheeks heat up further " you wish, princess" he jested, raising an eyebrow slightly as he bustled closer, straining his shoulders so that he gained a couple more inches of height while the blonde boy pouted and shifted " princess?" he hums, a grin spreading across his face once again as he playfully let his full weight, which honestly wasn't much onto Craig, peering up at him as he half lay on his chest " you're cute when red" he flirted " really brings out your eyes" he slowly tugged the sides of Craig's hat down to cover his eyes and once more, nipped at his nose gently.

" not keen on the nickname?" the taller mused, shifting his arms to take the extra weight and keep them both upright. " are you forgetting the Japanese Princess Kenny... fairest maiden of South Park?" he teased, huffing slightly as his hat came over his eyes and he felt Kenny's teasing nipping at his cold nose again. Kenny laughed and shifted to bring his nose up the males jaw and sweetly bump their noses together " i'd never forget....that dress was the best" he smiles " it was so comfortable" he sank into his chest more and wrapped his arms around his shoulders, his body bending at an awkward angle as he was still contemplating whether or not he was good to sit in his lap or not.

But before long, Craig let out a sot snort and tugged the smaller boy into his lap pretending not to be flustered by their closer proximity " it looked good on you" he stated, his voice monotonous as he tried his best to hide his nerves. " we use to be pretty close as kids, Kenny.... it was nice playing together and teaming up and stuff...guess we grew apart... i followed Tweek and you... followed Cartman and all that... fucking mistake pinning my hopes on that caffeinated spaz". The blonde squeaked slightly as he slid into his lap, knees sinking to either side of Craig's hips as he settled down against him, his face warming with the compliment he heard " you think so?" he smiles and listened to him " i thought you hated me..." he murmurs " you always glare at our table, thought it'd be better if i stayed away" he rested his head down against his shoulder.

"nah... i hate that Nazi fatass... i hate how he treats his  so called friends... i hate that you all put up with him... i don't hate you" Craig mumbles into the top of Kennys head, enjoying the cool breeze that danced around them, watching the way it made the pond ripple. Kenny hums and tilted his head, closing his eyes " sometimes....sometimes he's not all that bad" he murmurs into his neck, at least Cartman remembered the sheer amount of times  he'd died... Kyle and Stan didn't and he'd killed himself in front of them many times.... well he honestly didn't think anyone except Eric knew.

A quiet grunt of disbelief and a small jostle to get more comfortable was Craig's initial response as he picked his words carefully" i'll take your word for it" was the least offensive thing he could come up with. The blonde giggles in amusement" you don't need to believe me, you have your own opinions and reasons" he spoke and looks up at him through his lashes with a small smile.

The taller male glanced down at Kenny and grunted again before shrugging " i guess... but y'know.." he murmured, still supporting both of them " we should try hanging out again.." while Kenny smiles and nodded in an instant " that would be nice" he spoke and shifted to sit up in his lap, content to begin playing with the sides of Craig's hat as they spoke, something he did a lot when they were younger. " y'know" the black haired male began, fidgeting slightly, his nose wrinkling " tugging at my hat still pisses me off to no end" he grumbled, sitting back slightly to stare down at Kenny. The blonde tilted his head to the side and laughs softly " too bad Tucker~" he clicks his tongue and pulled his hat over his eyes again " guess you'll just have to begin dealing with it again~"