chapter 4

Craig let out a sigh, his shoulders dropping as he pulled away and hugged his knees to his chest, slowly curling in on himself " i fucked up didn't i" he whispered, it was a statement rather than a question, he didn't even look at Kenny as he spoke. While the blonde swallows a breath and slowly placed a hand on his shoulder before leaning over to brush his lips against his cheek " we're fine Craig" he spoke as he gently slid his arms around his shoulders to bring him into a hug " i can wait" he spoke again " it's really fine Craig, honestly" he looks down at him and offered a wobbly smile " let's go pick up our sisters..." he spoke nosing against the side of his jaw lightly as he tried to lighten the mood.

With a soft sniffle,Craig nuzzled into Kenny's touch, turning to press his nose to the tip of the blondes in an Eskimo kiss " sure" he mutters, offering a forced smile as he stood, hand out in an offer to help the blonde off the ground.The smaller male looks up at the hand and slowly took it, allowing Craig to pull him to his feet after he had picked up his backpack.He gently bumps their hips together " race ya there" he spoke in a teasing fashion to try lighten the mood "c'mon" he grinned.

The noirette stumbled as he was nudged, scowling, mouth opening as if to say something snide- before he realised who he was with again and bit his tongue. He instead chose to slouch over and began to walk " You can offer to race me all you like McCormick, but i'm not going any faster than this". Kenny simply pouted his lips " awh come on Tucker" he whines out before he felt a grin slip onto his lips " hey Tucker~ how strong do you reckon you are?" his lips curling into a bigger grin whilst Craig simply raised his eyebrows, confused by the question. " uhh" he mulled over the thought, looking back upon whatever fights he'd gotten into recently... he'd won a fair few... but he'd also lost just as many. " Pretty strong..." he decided shrugging as he replied to the blonde.

Kenny grins and shifted where he stood " pretty strong eh?" he spoke as he stopped walking, allowing Craig to walk a few steps before he jumped onto his back with a hum, arms looping around his shoulders as he clung to him " carry me! Princess's orders~!" Whilst Craig made a choking sound, stumbling forwards at an alarming rate before finding his balance, his hands instinctively gripping at Kenny's thighs to keep the blonde from falling " what the fuck Kenny!" he gasped, feet rooted to the spot as he attempted to make sense of the situation and honestly, he had to calm his rapidly beating heart.

The blonde pouted again " come onnnnn" he allowed his voice to come out in a whine " i'm a frail old lady! Now mush!" he pulled at the sides of Craig's hat in a playful manor before whining once again as Craig didn't move " i don't weigh that much, i thought you said you were strong" he let his lips go into a deeper pout. " i am strong!" Craig snapped, a growl in his tone as he started to walk back towards the school " i just wasn't expecting you to try and body slam me like a fucking pro wrestler"

Kenny's eyes shined " you reckon i could be a pro?" he spoke resting his chin on top of Craig's hat, nosing the top contently , laughing as he was carried by the other. The taller boy smirked, turning his head slightly in an attempt to peek at the blonde. " sure" he crooned, his voice dropping back to a sultry purr " if you wore a dress you'd have them dropping at your feet before you even laid a hand on them". The blonde laughed more into his shoulder, tossing his head back as he laughed harder, body tipping back at his high pitched giggles "ah~ i wish" he smiled " i don't have any dresses that would fit sadly" he hums

A soft hum left the noirettes lips as he adjusted his body to balance out again, thumbs rubbing soft circles into Kenny's thighs " i'd kill to see you in a dress again" he says without a moment of hesitation, his voice holding a wistful tone. " you made me so confused when i was a kid" he'd tried to make it sound bitter, tried to hide the fact that reminiscing gave him giddy butterflies, but the slight chuckle in his tone gave him away. Kenny giggles " i'd kill to get a chance to wear one again" he noses his neck, body completely relaxed against his back " i could ask Wendy or Bebe about it.... they helped me last time" he smiled and slowly began to fiddle with Craig's hat again.