CH 6

Reese and I head out the back way with Harmony and we decide to go to a nearby park. I texted Rylan to just meet us at the park since is wasn't far from her house. I let Reese run around and play in the park while I keep Harmony busy and waited for Rylan to get here. 

I watched Harmony run around and I hear a voice in the distance. I turn around and of course Rylan is doing something crazy, "HUNNY I GOT THE TEA"

"GIVE ME THE TEA BABE!" I yelled rolling backwards to get up. I run and grab Harmony before she runs away for good and walk her over to Rylan. "Harmony meet Rylan and Rylan meet Harmony."

"Oh my gosh! She's so cute! Hi Harmony" Rylan cooed in a dog voice. 

"This is what Zach and I were doing last night when Clo freaked on the group chat."

"Awh you poor baby." Rylan came and hugged me, "It's okay I got the tea let's talk." I walked over to a bench and tied Harmony's leash to it so she could play and kept an eye on Reese. "So Chloe is being a bitch but I mean we can deal with that later. So I heard that Clo invited a bunch of girls over to her house for like a going away type thing for her and she's telling people she invited you but you said that she wasn't your friend and you never were and stuff like that."

"Let's just go home. I'm done with Chloe and her shit. But if I have to deal with her shit then I'm going to do comfortably and with my dog." I grab Harmony's leash and start heading back with Rylan, "I THINK I FORGOT SOMETHING... REESE C'MON WE'RE LEAVING!" 

I get Reese and we get home safely. I open the door and see Myta on the couch and Reese runs up to her. Rylan and I both say hello to her and go up to Zach's room. "Hola chicos!" I yell walking into the room. 

"Hey." The boys say inunison paying attention to their video games. 

Zach's room was big so we just stayed on the side under the windows while the boys stayed by Zach's bed and the T.V. It was a two player game they were playing so one guy was always left out and just went on their phones and they took turns. Right now Matt wasn't playing. "So what'd you do to Chloe?" He asked me.

Me, being the overly dramatic person I am groaned and fell back onto Rylan and screamed my head off. "UGHHHHH I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!" 

"Okay I think she doesn't wanna talk about it... get your face outta my boob!" Rylan said trying to push me off her. 

"Get your boob outta my face!" I talked back. 

"You're just mad cause you don't have any!" Rylan said successfully pushing me off her. 

"Did I say I do?" I said sitting up, "I'm the proud queen of the itty bitty titty committee." I looked at the boys who were uncomfortable with the whole situation. "Move on with life already! What? You're acting like this isn't normal."

"Are you gonna die again if I ask another question." Matt said nervously.

"Depends on the question..."

"So if you didn't do anything to her why is she so pissed?" This child is an idiot, honestly. I saw Rylan facepalm herself and I curled up into a fetus position. 

"SOMEONE GET ME MY DOG I'M HAVING A MOMENT!" I stretched my legs away from my face and started fanning my face looking for Harmony. I found her under Zach's bed and brought her out of there. I put her on my lap but she just ran away and went and jumped onto Zach's lap. "I hate my life. Why don't you love me Harmony? Why?"

"Here Matt play." Zach handed his controller to Matt and came and sat beside me with Harmony. I laid my head on his shoulder and we shared Harmony.