CH 7

Zach and I saw Chloe on the bench and her face lit up when she saw us. She got up and cam closer to us so I stopped walking. Once she got closer I heard her say, "I'm surprised you came, even brought Zach I see."

Zach started saying, "I'll just walk with Harmony somewhere."

I stopped him from walking away from us, "No, anything she's gonna tell me I'm gonna tell you anyways. So, anything you wanna say to my face you can say to his."

"Okay, fair enough." Chloe went on trying to explain herself, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry. I'm not gonna try and explain myself. I just wanted you to know that I felt like I was gonna lose you."

It was taking everything inside me to not yell and scream at her for lying. The only thing holding me back was memories, the good ones. There was a point in my life where she my absolute best friend. "All I'm gonna say is that I forgive you but we are never going to be the same. You hurt me, and that's never going to change."

"I know but can we at least be okay with each other and not hate on each other."

"I would never truly hate you but we're not the same. We'll just be friends."

"Friends..." Clo and I shared a hug. She was genuine with her apology so I took it. If she was still the Clo I remember there is no doubt that she would fix this. I let her make that choice herself. If she didn't want to fix it fine, then we won't be friends. If she does, there's still a chance. It was the memories holding me back, stupid memories. 

"Me and Zach have to get back to buy this little pup some new stuff but I guess I'll see you around."

"She's cute Zach, what's her name?"

Zach answered Chloe with a bit of guy sass, "Harmony and she's not just mine she's Chiara's dog too. We got her for our birthday last night when we got home our parents surprised us."

"Oh..."

"Yeah, that's what we were doing while you were all texting on the group chat."

"Okay well happy late birthday to you guys have fun." Chole quickly turned around and walked home pretty fast. Zach and I live on the other side of the park so we went our way home. Zach was actually giving Clo a lot more sass than I thought he was capable of. 

I told Zach, "You were right, I feel better now that this is over."

Zach snapped back at me pretty quick, "You were barely a bitch! Sometimes you need to be less nice and show people they can't mess with you."

"But that's what I have you for!" I said playing it cool. Zach was satisfied with my answer so he didn't ask anything else weird. 

We made it back home and immediately had to go back outside to go to the pet store and buy some things for Harmony. We got two dog beds, another leash, food, bowls, and chew toys. Once we finished we went back home and chilled the rest of the day. Zach and I filmed the Youtube video we were planning on doing and uploaded it on my channel. Zach also uploaded the video of 

We were both pretty popular on Youtube. Zach had around 5,000 subscribers and I had around 4,000. I would always tell him he had more subscribers than me because girls think he's cute but he never wanted to believe me. Although I was one of those girls in a way. 

Later into the night Reese came up to Zach's room and wanted to watch a movie since Zach promised her we would. Myta said we should have a pajama party in the living room so it's more fun and exciting for Reese. We had some popcorn, chips and candy put out on the table and Zach, Reese and I sat on the couch together. Reese picked the Bee Movie which I personally love still.  Reese snuggled up in her blanket beside me.