Chapter one

Alright so this is leaving off from the end of season 4. The ship has already came to earth and Clarke and Madi are investigating.
Remember, Clarke's point of view is written by my best friend DarianTryon and Bellamy's point of view is written by me.
Here we go! Hope you enjoy😁
—————————————————————————————————————

Clarke's point of view

I carefully picked my way through the precious green undergrowth of the forest floor, moving silently and efficiently towards the previously landed Eligus ship.
My companion, Madi - a young nightblood that I had discovered four years ago - matched my pace, ducking underneath stray branches and minding not to step on anything that could trip her up or give away our position.
I smiled. My teachings had payed off after all.
I could see the towering ship looming into view up ahead. I continued on until I decided we were a close but safe distance away from the ship.
I then signalled silently to a nearby tree. Madi recognized the command and, swinging her rifle onto her back, began to swiftly climb.
Spotting another tree within earshot of Madi, I followed suit. I quickly climbed up to a branch that could easily support my weight.
Laying down on the branch, I looked through my rifle's scope. I had a full view of the ship and the ground around it.
I reached into my pocket, using my left elbow to support me.
"Madi, are you in position?"
"Yeah," my radio crackled to life, "And you?"
"Yes."
"Why haven't they come out yet?"
I paused at the question, thinking back wistfully to when the dropship had first landed. I brought the radio back up to her mouth, responding, "They're probably deciding whether it's safe or not. They'll come out eventually." I carry on in a more firm tone, "Remember, we're only here to observe. Don't shoot to kill unless you're threatened. Which you shouldn't be; they can't see us up here. Got it?"
"Got it."
I click off my radio, sighing and raising the scope back to her eye. "Now, we wait."

—————————————————————————————————————

Bellamy's point of view

"You okay?"
I turn away from the grey planet to face raven.
"Yeah... just thinking," I say quietly, turning back.
"Bellamy... you haven't been the same ever since we left earth."
I look down at my boots, just a few specks of dirt from the once living planet still stuck to them.
"I just miss her..."I trail off.
"We all miss her Bellamy," raven sighs placing a hand on my shoulder. "But she saved us," She smiles.
I look up to her and smile slightly back. "Yeah... She did."
"Hey, monty and Murphy are playing a game of cards with the ones they made a few days ago... wanna go join in?"
"I don't know raven," I look back to Earth.
"Come on... it will be fun," She smiles.
Raven was always good at convincing me into things.
"Alright..."
I stand up from my seat on the metal chair and stretch.
"Come on," she grins.
I look back at the dark planet once again before heading down the hall with raven.

————————————————————————————————————

Clarke's point of view

A few tense minutes later, that giant door that Madi and I had been watching finally slowly opened. I waited in anticipation for the first person to step out.
Five figures in full-bodied radiation suits carrying rifles hurried out, the door quickly closing behind them. I looked on in awe as none of them stopped to look around at the surrounding forest as I originally thought they would. Instead, the five scanned the tree line, even the tops of the trees.
Alarm rose within me.
It was like they knew we were here. But how?
My fears were confirmed when the one who had first stepped out began shouting orders to the other four, "Split up and search the perimeter. Keep your eye on the trees. They can't be far."
What? How did they know we were watching them?
Then I spotted the radios.
Somehow, they had heard my conversation with Madi. But how did they know what channel we were using?
I watched as one of them started to make their way over to where we were hiding. I readied my rifle, but then stopped. I spied padding underneath the person's suit. Bulletproof padding. They were all wearing it. I couldn't even shoot through their boots.
Madi and I were in no way equipped to fight these people. I picked up my radio one last time, using the word that we had developed for the radio if something ever went terribly wrong: "Fly."
Shoving my radio in my pocket and slinging the rifle over my shoulder, I quickly rushed down the tree. I made for the rover, racing through the bushes and brush. I didn't hear the sound of pursuit behind me, which was a good thing.
Madi was already in the rover when I arrived. Quickly, I hopped in the driver's seat and revved the rover into life. I stepped on the gas, and we were off.

————————————————————————————————————

Bellamy's point of view

Monty smiles as he looks at his cards, "Go fish!"
Murphy moans as he grabs another card from the pile.
"Jeez Murphy your not that great at this," Monty laughs.
"Whatever..." Murphy sighs. "Bellamy?"
I set down my drink and smile, "Yes raven?"
"Do you have a nine?"
I look down at my last card and smirk as I read the number, 8.
"Just say it..." raven laughs.
"I swear if you don't have it Bellamy," laughs raven.
"...Go fish," I smirk.
"Oh my God!"
Raven smacks her head down onto the table and moans. "Your unbeatable!"
"I know," I smirk as I take another drink.
Raven picks up the card and shakes her head.
I wave my card in the air to remind everyone I have only one card.
"Here we go," laughs Murphy.
I smile as I face Harper, "do you have... a..."
Harper puts her hands in the air with a grin on her face, "Come one!"
"An 8?"
Everyone's heads turn to face Harper. She shakes her head and smiles, "oh here!"
She hands me the card with the number 8 on it.
I laugh as I grab the card, "I win!"
Murphy hits his head off the table with a huge grin on his face, "Go float your self!"
I laugh as I stand up and stretch.
"Game over... you can't beat me," I smirk.
"Alright Im going to bed," Monty smiles.
"Me too," Harper smiles grabbing Monty's hand.
"Ya," smiles emori, "time for bed John."
Murphy grabs emori's hand and they turn away.
"Good night," Monty smiles and he and Harper turn away to their room, hand in hand.
"I'm going to work on the radios. Some more," raven sighs. "Wanna help?"
"Nah I'm going to bed too," I sigh.
"Alright... I'll go see if Echo wants to help," raven nods.
Raven waves as she turns away to goo find Echo, leaving me alone with my thoughts.