Chapter Fifty Eight

Bellamys point of view

Staying in my place, I watch Clarke quietly make her way closer to the tower. Worry lurks through me, as I watch Clarke carefully trying to hide herself whenever the shell looked in her direction. "She'll be fine," I tell myself. Wiping the sweat off my forehead, I lean back down as close to the ground as I can get, and look through my scope again. Once Clarke is close enough to the tower, she looks back and nods to me. Not having any patients I grab a few rocks and through it down to Clarke. She looks at me confused. "Use it to lure the shell down" I whisper into my radio.
"What?" Miller asks.
"Shhh" I quickly respond.
Clarke smiles as she listens to me quiet Miller. Then nodding, she picks up the rock and turns toward the tower, throwing it against the wall.
We drop to the ground and the shell quickly turns to look out in the direction of the rock. Then with curiously, it begins to make its way out. Adrenaline is coursing through my veins as I wait silently for the shell to walk out. Then finally it steps out and Clarke slowly begins making her way toward it.

Sorry it's only Bellamy's view but Clarke's point of view couldn't be done in time. Anyway MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL❤️❤️❤️😁😁😁