Chapter Thirty Four

Bellamy's point of view

*dream*
'I jump back as the last bolder of rubble falls from its place and hits the hard ground. A smile spreads on my face as I open the bunker door and pull it open slowly. As I walk down the steps, I look around. The bunker walls are coated in cracks and cobwebs.
"Octavia?" I call out. "Octavia!"
I jump from the steps and begin to slowly make my way down the small hall that leads to the main room. As I look around, it hits me that something is wrong. Where is everyone? Then I hear a small cry. I whip my head around, preparing to grab my gun. But instead of my eyes meeting an intruder, my eyes connect with my sisters. But instead of their beautiful sparkling green colour, they are dark and coated in tears.
"O..."
Octavia lets out another cry and falls to her knees, holding her hand on her side where she was stabbed by Echo years ago.
I run up just in time to catch her in my arms as her body falls forward.
"Bell..." she cries.
"It will be okay," I whisper as tears begin to flow down my cheeks.
"Bellamy!" She says louder. "Bellamy! Bellamy wake up... bell!"
*end of dream*

My eyes jolt open, the brightness of the sun making them sting. My eyes meet Clarke's who is still in the sleeping bag, looking at me worriedly. She slowly lifts her hand and wipes the tears off my cheeks.
————————————————————————————————————————

Clarke's point of view

I took the side of his face in my hand, following the wet streak of a tear trailing down his cheek with my thumb. I smiled as he absently nuzzled a bit into my palm, relaxing into my touch.
"Nightmare?" My voice sounded a little rough - that was the first word that I'd spoken since I had woken up - so I softly cleared my throat.
Bellamy squeezed his eyes shut for a second, swallowing. "Yeah. I still get them."
"I do too."
After a moment, I prompted him, "Do you want to tell me about it?"
Several seconds passed and I thought he wasn't going to reply, but then he sighed, "It was about my sister."
I listened as he recounted his rather odd dream, my gaze sympathetic. When he finished, I was quick to reassure him,
"Octavia will be fine, Bellamy. You'll see."
He lightened as my words registered and I watched as a smile crawled onto his face.
"I'm going to see her today," His tone was edged with excitement.
I nodded, feeling my own excitement growing as well. "Today's the day."
"Which is why you two need to get the hell up so we can get this show on the road," Raven's voice called over to us.
Bellamy sat up, and I propped myself up on my elbow.
Raven and Monty were sitting on the logs placed around the campfire while Madi perched on the back of the rover.
"You let us sleep in?" I questioned.
"Yeah. We're definitely getting the bunker uncovered today, it's not like we have to leave early," Raven shrugged.
"Madi also told us how much of a grouch you can be when you're woken up early. We didn't want to take our chances," Monty added humorously.
I shot Madi a look, who just snorted.
"Where are the others?" Bellamy asked, noticing their absence.
"Harper and Emori are out looking for Echo. She wasn't here when we woke up," Raven responded, concerned for her friend.
I felt Bellamy stiffen beside me.
"We need to find her before we leave today. There's something that I have to tell all of you," I looked up at Bellamy as I spoke, watching as recognition crossed his features. He knew what this was about.
————————————————————————————————————————

Bellamy's point of view

Everyone's expression went from happiness to rage in seconds soon as clarke explained what happened.
"We need to find the others, make sure echo doesn't do the same to them," monty shouted, standing up quickly.
"But... why would Echo do that?" Raven questioned.
Clarke and I exchanged a glance. The look in her eyes told me enough. We didn't need to say why.
"We don't know," I said quickly. Luckily everyone believed me.
Raven looked at monty, confused, then stood up too. "Yes," she nodded. "We need to find them quickly."
Then everyone stood up and we made our way into the woods. I quickly picked up clarke before she started walking.
"Bellamy! I don't need to be carried," Clarke whined, shaking her head and hitting me on the shoulder.
I gave her a look, raising my eyebrow and looked ahead of me again, watching my step.
She shook her head and looked forward too, giving up on the thought of arguing with me about it.

After walking for about ten more minutes we heard the faint sound of the others voices from a few more feet away. We quickly stop looking around us as the others a few feet ahead call Echo's name.
Finally we hear the quick stomp of feet hitting the ground. Echo. I hold clarke tighter and look around a huge tree so I could get a good view of them.
"What do you want?" Echo sighs.
"Where did you go? We're getting everyone out from the bunker... come on," Emori grinned. Echo sighed and turned away, beginning to walk again.
"Hey! Come back, we need your help," harper stormed behind her.
"Just go..." Echo snapped.
"No. We need your help," harper said louder.
Echo turned around and pushed Harper back, hard, making her fall onto her back.
Harper looks up at echo, confused and then with anger. She stands up and throws a punch, hitting Echo in the jaw.
Echo stumbles back and then runs over onto Harper, holding a knife to her neck. Emori yells and runs forward at Echo, jumping on her. Echo then throws back her arm, elbowing Emori's jaw. She lets out a cry and falls off.
I almost drop Clarke, I put her down so fast, and run over to them.
"Bellamy!" Clarke yelled. But I didn't listen. I grab Echo off of Harper and before I can even think, my fist is smashing against Echo's jaw repeatedly.
"Bellamy! Stop!" Screamed clarke.
Clarke comes limping as quickly as she can toward me. I don't look back, but I can hear her feet hitting the ground behind me. Then I feel her small hands on my shoulders and her pulling. But I still bend over Echo, striking her.
"Bellamy!" She screams. But I don't stop. Finally I sit up, tears beginning to form in my eyes.
"You tried to kill clarke!" I yell, striking her again.
"You were going to kill Emori and Harper!" I yell, striking her once more. I bend down and look her in the eyes, blood all over her face,
"I hate you. I will always hate you," I whisper, just loud enough for her to hear me. Then I stand up as clarke wraps her arms around my waist, pulling me away. I place a hand on Clarke's back and scoop her up in one swift motion, turning away from Echo, and making my way back to camp. Everyone looks at me in shock as I walk past them. I don't look back.
"Come on," I say, keeping my eyes on the ground. "Let's go get our friends out of that bunker."

Oooooooo! Bellamy has had eNOUGH! I'm sorry 😂😂😂
Anywho how do you like the fanfiction so far? Comments make my day😁 thanks for reading! You're amazing❤️