CHAPTER I: Anna

CHAPTER I: Anna

                                                                                          1

                        It was a perfect day. The sun peeked through a thick layer of clouds rolling by the east. The breeze had a soothing calmness. There wasn’t even any chance of rainfall. It was indeed a perfect day for a perfect wedding. That’s what Anna thought. For her, nothing could go wrong in her own wedding. She’s having her dream wedding.

                         The colossal two-door entrance of the church flew open as the bride marched her first steps down the aisle with her beautiful white wedding dress. She clutched the bridal bouquet closer to her chest, feeling nervous and excited at the same time. The aisle was adorned with beautiful array of flowers – roses, petunia, and lilacs – the same flowers used for her bouquet.

                         Everyone stood up and watched with a smile in their faces as she strode down the aisle. She, too, smiled for she knew that at the end of the aisle, was the man of her dreams, waiting for her at the altar.

                      She was still dazed from the memory of how they got here. She was halfway down the aisle when she thought about those days. The day that started it all.