#WattpadBlockParty (old post)

If you've been following my announcements you've seen that I was recently chosen as a Featured Author for the newest Wattpad Block Party! I'm honored and excited to get be featured among so many other talented writers and I want to give this my ve...

If you've been following my announcements you've seen that I was recently chosen as a Featured Author for the newest Wattpad Block Party! I'm honored and excited to get be featured among so many other talented writers and I want to give this my very best effort.

For those who don't know, Wattpad Block Party is where a group of authors are chosen to share work of some kind with the Wattpad audience in a month-long party! There are writing tips and story sneak peaks, character interviews, essays, the works. Anything you can imagine will be shared. To top it all off, there are prizes to be given away by the authors--including but not limited to Wattpad shoutouts, swag, e-books, and signed paperbacks. Sounds cool, right?! I've even got something listed for giveaway, though what that is shall remain a secret for now.

The newest Block Party (run by the wonderful KellyAnneBlount) shall take place in February and it will feature all the goodies mentioned above and then some, but I need your help. I want to give you guys exactly what you want for the #WattpadBlockParty. I just need you to tell me what that is.

Do you want...:

😍 (1) A sneak peek from GIRLS LIKE GIRLS;

🔥 (2) Character intros or interviews from the cast of GIRLS LIKE GIRLS;

🌈 (3) A deleted scene from COLOR YOUR WORLD; or

❤️ (4) A sneak peek from my upcoming f/f romance FOOL ME ONCE?

We don't have much time, so record your choice below! If you have another idea, tell me about it and I'll consider it. I hope you're as excited to join me at the #WattpadBlockParty as I am to be there. Thanks for your help! :D

ETA: See the next chapter for a link to Who's That Girl, the mini-sequel to 🌈 Girls Chase Girls!