Prologue

Prologue

            He was gone. Matthew Holt was gone, the Kerberos mission was a failure, all crew members had gone MIA and announce as KIA only weeks later--marked down as due to a pilot error. Soon the talk in the halls about it became murmurs and before long those mumbles became silence as people moved on with their lives. Well, all except those who refused to accept the words fed to them. All except Flora Yavet.

There was an itch in her mind and a fire in her soul at the very simple fact that nearly no information was given out about what had happened from the Garrison had answered even an inkling of the questions that the families and loved ones of the Kerberos Expedition members. She wasn't going to just sit in silence, listening to the lectures of her professors at Galaxy Garrison, no. She was going to find answers to her question, and she wasn't going to stop at any walls. No. She was going to break through those walls and cross the lines that she should've never crossed.

Flora Yavet. A girl with a beautiful name, but was not as delicate as her name suggested. A fireball of stubborn will and this incident was no exception to her burning personality. Her best friend, and his father, along with her tutor were missing and she told nothing but answer-dodgeding words and pity looks. She was not going to just sit quietly like the high ups wanted her to, no. She was a Yavet and she was not going to live on with unanswered questions.