Chapter five. Rengar

Rengar considered the offer and realised that she probably was right, and after all he was curious about her "well, i think i'm gonna have to accept that...but I have to go and get my traveling bag first, it's only about one kilometre away" Nida smiled when he accepted and tied the spear to her back with two leather strings "i guess you was supposed to sleep in that cave under the three stones?"

At first he was surprised, but then realised that she probably knew ever inch of this place like her own...paw?

He answered her "you're completely correct, little cougar" and turned to the direction, letting her lead the way as he studied her body. He could not avoid to notice that is was an simple and elegant woman, and that she was so...wild. To him it was pure beauty over that slim, catlike body.

She wasn't naked as you could expect after being a cougar, but almost. Only small pieces of some kind of leather covered her... forbidden places.  Rengar tried to remember what kind of clothes she had on in the bar, but could only recall that it wasn't these.

They soon reached the cave and Nidalee disappeared into it, and soon returned with the leather bag, still in one piece. As she gave it to him she said: "my cave is about twenty minutes from here, deeper into the jungle. Atleast it's twenty when you run as a cougar, but it won't take long to go either...what's in the bag by the way?" 

Before answering her, Rengar opened the small leather bag, handcrafted by himself, and checked that everything was still in place. Nothing was touched so he closed it again "only small stuffs like rings to my braids, a bowl for soup and other in-handy things out in the wild. Well, show the way, and go into cougar if you prefer it that way, I am a lion after all, i can run on all four legs without problems"

The huntress laughed "you still wouldn't be as fast as me, and actually I don't mind walking as a human"

The two walked in silence, and after a little over half an hour they reached couple of big, old oaks in the beginning of a hill, with big stones resting against them, almost as they had rolled down and the trees had stopped then, which probably was the case.

"Welcome to my home" Nidalee said as they reached the trees and she grabbed a big wooden ....door looking thing and revealed a big cave underneath "it probably is better than the other caves"