Chapter six. Nidalee

Nidalee lead the way into her cave, her safeheaven. It was the first time she'd ever shown anyone her real home and actually, she was quite nervous. Her guests thought that she lived on the second floor of the bar, and she did. Atleast five days every week or so. What they didn't know was that she moved here every weekend, hunted and spended her free time off in the jungle. It might be suprsing that a barkeeper didn't work weekends, but her waiters did the work, they were trained good and knew exactly how she liked it, so she trusted them.

The cave was bigger on the inside, with a large bear hide on the floor and a fireplace in the middle of everything, with a wooden hatch above. When opened, it aired out all smoke through a vent system. A couple of horns hanged on the wall, but not even one animal head, only horns picked up from the ground. Around the fireplace two small logs rested, covered in hides. Furthest in there was a several hides with grass inbetween, like a bed but without quilt. It was hot enough without.

Nida walked over to the fireplace and opened the small hatch, then started blowing on it. It soon revealed small amounts of live coal, but with experienced hands the fire was soon spreading. Nidalee turned to Rengar and said: "i'll get some food cooking, leave your bag anywhere you like and sit down, it'll soon be ready"

As the strange lion sat down next to fire, she started cooking some hare on a skewer and sat down in front of him "now, tell me what you are doing here, everything"

He first seemed to hesitate but then saw how serious she was "okay then, but only because i don't think you are gonna leak it" he straighten up "better listen careful then, little cougar"