Chapter 15

Hey, guys.

This dedication goes to my Sunshine @Bleeding_Moonlight. I’m really close to her but now her fucking bitch of a mum took away her internet and her phone.

Why does this always happen to me!? Why!? What did I do to deserve so much pain!? I’m only listening to sad songs right now and cry and I cut again.

But I swear to everything, I will find her somehow. I know where she goes to school, and that is something. I’m searching for her landline number right now.

I’m sorry if this chapter is shit, I feel quite outta it since this is kinda a happy thing.

This is the last chapter, by the way. Next comes an Epilogue.

LISTEN! I’m crying because Photo in Multimedia, alright!? Elounor broke up!? Yes!? HOLY FUCK, SOMEONE GET CAPTAIN NIALL AND TELL HIM WE GOT THROUGH THE STORM! Louis is “single” now! He doesn’t have a beard anymore! This is what I live for! I only listen to “They Don’t Know About Us” right now and it’s almost midnight! This is the FIRST GENIUE smile since HALF a year! WHO BRINGS THE CHAMAGNE, I HAVE THE FOOD AND THE LARRY SMUT!

An Elounor Shipper reblogged me to tell me that Larry isn’t true but even that can’t stop my smile. Elounor broke up. Larry is true. That is all that is important to me right now. And, honestly, she just shouldn’t read my blog if she doesn’t like Larry, that slut.

By the way, you can expect an “Elounor Break Up Special” from me. Most likely a Smut One Shot.

Enjoy.

Harry sighed as he walked towards Louis. His boyfriend sat on a chair on their balcony, staring at the ocean. Harry had a hand over his tummy as he walked closer.

“Hey, Lou?” he asked.

Louis turned around, a wicked smile on his face and cold eyes. Harry stepped back, knowing this gaze from the time he watched Louis kill this one lady.

“Louis? What … what’s going on?”

“I found your pregnancy test, freak,” he said as he stood up. “When did you plan on talking to me about that?”

“T-today,” Harry mumbled.

“God, I can’t believe I fell for such a freak,” Louis said now and Harry was sure everyone was able to hear his heart breaking.

“B-but Lou …” Harry begged.

“Shut the hell up!”

Suddenly, Louis had his gun in his hand. Harry furrowed his brows, remembering how Louis had thrown the gun into the sea. But now, there it was, the barrel aimed at Harry’s stomach.

“I won’t let a freak like you keep on living,” Louis said coolly as his index finger pulled the trigger back.

Harry sat up straight in bed, eyes wide open, breathing harshly, hands securely over the small bump. He looked around in the dark room until he spotted his boyfriend peacefully sleeping next to him, a small smile on his lips as his lashes drew soft shadows on his sharp cheekbones in the moonlight.

Harry let out a deep breath. It was a week since they lived in Australia and Harry had nightmares every night how Louis killed him after Harry told him about the baby.

But he knew he was ridiculous. Louis loved him, he wouldn’t hate him for having his child. He finally had to tell him. But how do you tell your boyfriend you’re pregnant when you’re a boy yourself? Every sane person would put you in a rehab or something.