Our Parents...

"So what are you making?" Sasuke asked Shikamaru.

"The Hokage tower." Shikamaru said.

"I'm making the hokage mansion!" Said Naruto.

"I'm making the rubble of an old building." Said Sasuke as they noticed that he just had a mound of dirt.

"Sasuke! Time to to home!" Said Sasuke's mom.

"Bye Sasuke!" Shikamaru and Naruto chorused.

"It's time to go home Shikamaru!" Said Mrs.Nara.

"Bye Shikamaru!" Yelled Naruto.

~~~Sasuke's POV~~~

"I'm glad you're hanging out with that little blond boy. His mother and I used to be good friends." Said my mother.

~~~Later that evening~~~

"WHO IS HE HANGING OUT WITH?!" Dad roared.

"Naruto Uzumaki." Said mom as she emphasized Uzumaki.

"Oh, that's Fine, I guess." Said dad. Mom was the only one who could win an argument against dad.

~~~Shikamaru's POV~~~

"I don't want you to play with that blond boy anymore." My mom hissed. I knew this would happen. Dad was the only one when I was at this age to be glad I was friends with him.

"Why not?" I asked knowing that she would be revealing a SS rank secret if she told me the real reason.

"He is a monster!" Yelled my mom at me

"What makes him a monster?" I asked.

"He's just a little demon." My mom hissed.

"But he's my only friend besides Choji." I said doing my famous sad face that always gets my mom.

"Fine, but if he hurts you. You will never see him again." My mom threatened.