How Old are We?!!"

"Sasuke, time to get up." My mother told me. Wait mother? Kurama actually told the truth.

"M'kay." I mumbled as I remembered that I said that when I woke up.

"Big brother!" I yelled as I hugged him. This accured every morning at my age. Which is 4 looking at how old everyone else is.

"Hey Sasuke." Itachi said.

"So, are you excited to go to the academy in two weeks?" My mother asked.

"Yep! Big brother can you train with me today?" I asked.

"Maybe tomorrow." Itachi said as he poked me in the forehead.

"Can we go to the park today Kaa-san?" I asked.

"Sure." My mother said. If Shikamaru and Naruto remembered where we met they should go there also.

~~~Naruto's POV~~~

Yawn... Wait since when was I this small? Kurama The time travel worked!

"Really? I would have never known." Kurama said.

We should go to the park where we let Sasuke. Knowing him that's where he'll go.

~~~Shikamaru's POV~~~

"Shikamaru wake up this instance!" My mother screamed. Wait mother? Kurama's jutsu worked!

"Shikamaru! You are going outside today so hurry up!" My mother demanded.

"Coming." I yelled to her as I got dressed and ate breakfast.

"Where do you want to go. Your choices are Choji's or the park." My mother said.

"The park." I said knowing Sasuke would go there. After all that is where we all met. I finished my food.

"Well let's to!" My mom said as she pulled me to the park. What a drag...

When we finally got there I went to The sandbox. I always went there as a kid and Sasuke was over there also.

"Hi, my name's Sasuke. What's your's?" Sasuke asked with a scratch on his head to show he was faking it.

"Shikamaru. This is such a drag..." I said as we started making sand castles. Then Naruto came over.

"Hi! My name's Naruto Uzumaki the future Hokage!" Naruto said as he blinked seven times fast.