The invitation

A few moments ago... Trent- hey Juliana I know this sounds creepy but how far do you live from LA? Juli POV - why on earth dose he wanna know something like that. Juli- not that far like two hours why? Trent- You are so amazing and inspiring we would love for you to come to the live shows. Juli POV omg EEEEEEEEE. OK juli just keep calm... And breath... Juli- are tickets expensive? Trent- we would get them for you! Juli- OMG thank you but what do you mean by I'm so amazing and inspiring thank you but what do you mean by that I'm confused? Trent- I saw your story and you are so amazing and inspiring and so positive in such a negative world! Juli- ohh you mean you saw my story on the news!? Omg. Trent- But don't tell any of the other fan accounts lol. Juli- oh I promise I won't! But I have to ask my mom if I can go! Trent - just wait until we see if we have enough tickets 1st. Juli- OK! Even if I don't get to go thanks so much for even thinking of me! This means so much to me! Trent- ❤❤❤ . Juli POV What just happened?! Did I really just get invited to go to the live shows of AGT!!!! By my favorite act?! 😭😭😭 What am I gonna say if he says they have enough tickets for me to go and who will take me and oh I will have to miss school! What if mom dose not let me go because of school?! Will my brothers come to or just me and my mom? Im at lost for words I can't believe that just happened! I can't believe they watched my video of Me on the news omg would I get to meet them if I went?!😭❤😍 What would I Say to them!? I gotta figure out what I'm gonna tell mom...