The big step

A few weeks of Worrying later... OK its been a few weeks since Trent invited me to come to the live shows and yesterday they went live saying they have 10 tickets avalible I think its time for me to talk to mom about it what on earth am I going to say??? Hey mom the two loves of my life invited me to go to the live shows of agt can I go pretty please? No I gotta be not weird about it. Hey mom... Yes sweetie? So you know that act mirror image the twins from agt? Yea. Well they kinda sorta well you know they invited me to come to live shows of agt since they made it... Mom- omg really? Yea and I really wanna go! Mom- yes of course I'll take you I just need to know what day it will be and what time. OK I'll ask Trent! Hey Trent what day is the live shows on? And what time do we have to be there? The show starts at 5 but you gotta be there at 3 to pick up the tickets.  Trent- its on the 22 of August I'll keep you updated. Its on the 22! Mom- Oh your brother has football practice that day I can't go. Mom- but you know your grandparents have been really into the show lately and this would be a great early birthday gift to your grandpa I'm sure they would love to take you! OK! that's awesome.