~1~

[A/N- just to let you all know, this idea just randomly popped into my head, so I will being going with the flow on this, also in this story, BTS aren't a kpop group, but just a group of popular guys in high school and Y/N and BTS are 18]

Hello, my name is Y/N, I am 18 years old. I am half Korean and half Australian, this is because my mum is Australian, while my dad is Korean. I was born in Australia, lived there for 15 years and moved to Korea. I have been living in Seoul for 3 years now and it is also my 3 year anniversary of friendship with my best friend, Park Jimin. He was my very first friend when i moved to Korea, over time i did make some other friends, but Jimin is more special to me.  He is special to me because when ever I am near him, i get butterflies in my stomach, when ever we walk to school or around school together, our hands would sometimes touch, my heart would race, and when we make eye contact for a while, I would see a glistening in his eyes and start feeling sparks in my heart. I even get this feeling, but the thing is...

...I don't know what this feeling is.

Anyway, I have to finish getting ready for school before Jimin comes and picks me up so we can walk to school. "Y/N!!!!! ARE YOU READY FOR SCHOOL??!" That is my eomma, she wants me to have a good education for my future, so she makes sure I am up every morning by yelling from downstairs. She doesn't come upstairs to wake me up, because she herself has to get ready for work, plus make breakfast. I love how my eomma cares for herself and I, but i think she just needs to stress less. Ever since my dad had left my mother and I, it has been difficult. Eomma works two jobs and is trying to help me find a part time job. I told her that I wanted a job to help her out and she at first didn't think it was a good idea, but she remembered I am an 18 year old responsible girl, who needs to learn to get jobs and work hard to be able to survive in the world. Without noticing, I didn't even hear my mother call my name a few more times. "Y/N!!!!!" " Nae eomma, I'm up and getting ready for school!!" "Arrasseo!!" Finally finishing with getting ready, I ran downstairs to ask eomma what she made for breakfast. "Good morning eomma, what's for breakfast?" I asked and eomma replied, "Your Favourite, (favourite food)!" "Yay! Thanks eomma!" As you can tell, I am excited for breakfast, this is because I love food, and I mean really love food like it is my second friend. Eomma gave me a plate with (favourite food) on it and I quickly ate breakfast. Not long after finishing, I heard a knock at the door. "That must be Jimin, see you after school eomma, salanghae" I walked over to eomma and kissed her cheek. She handed me my bag and said, "See you after school dear and naneul salanghae." After saying our 'see you later's', I went to the front door and exited my home.

Before Jimin and I started walking to school, he gave me a hug saying, "HAPPY 3 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP!!" I giggle and repeated what he said, hugging him back. Jimin and I walked to school, just talking and laughing about random things. As we were walking, his hand lightly touched mine, my heart starting to beat slightly faster. Jimin noticed I became a little quiet and asked if I was alright. Obviously I said i was fine, hoping he would believe me, and he did. As we enter through the gates of our school, girls starting squealing and whispering, this is because Jimin is one of the popular guys in school, along with 6 other guys, Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jungkook. These boys are known as BTS, every girl in school would die to be friends with them, some even glare at me and feel jealous. To be honest, I don't mind the glares they give me, I understand why they are doing so, because it isn't normal for just a normal school girl to be walking around and hanging out with the 7 most popular guys in school. Jimin and I entered the school building, being greeted by the rest of BTS. The boys actually adore me for not being clingy and annoying like all the other girls, and I'm glad they know I'm not clingy. "Hey Jimin, hey Y/N." The boys said in unison. "Hi guys." Jimin and I said together. "The bell is going to go soon, we should head to class" Namjoon suggested. We all nodded and headed to our class.

BTS and I are all in the same classes, pretty weird right. Well Jimin asked the principal if I could have the same timetable as Jimin, and the principal agreed. Jimin and I met each other before I went to that school, as we live in the same neighbourhood. Anyway, I should probably give you an introduction to the boys and what they do. First up is
Namjoon- he is the leader of BTS and organises parties and such
Jin- is the oldest and acts as the mother of the group
Yoongi- is the grandpa and sleeps 90% of the time
Hoseok- is the sunshine of the group, being excited and cheerful most of the time
Jimin- is the lucky charm and always tries making people happy
Taehyung- is the alien of the group, being weird comes natural to him
Jungkook- is the youngest of the group and probably one of the eye catchers in the group
Those are the boys for you, they are all like different personalities in one person. But that just makes them even better. I am really happy to call these boys my friends.

1015 words
[That is the end of the first chapter, I feel like I could have done better, but I don't want to keep people waiting for chapters, and I am a person who wants to get some things done. And i sometimes like to get straight to the point so this is a little bit of a struggle for me, because I have to extend the story as much as I can without getting to carried away. Anyways, I hope my few rewders enjoy the first chapter]