~6~ The Date

[Don't play video just yet, I will say when and please ignore the talking at the start and end of the video]

**Y/n's POV**

It is Friday after school and I am getting ready for the date. Jimin said he will pick me up at 4:30pm, so their will be plenty of time to goto the movies and get a drink such as coffee before going to dinner, Jimin will then show me the surprise he had in mind. Mind you, it is already 4:07pm and I need to hurry!

I had finished getting ready [Check media(?) to see outfits, hair and places] and hear a knock on the door. I quickly goto the door and open it revealing Jimin, who looks hot. After thinking that in my head, my face turns bright red. "H-hi Jimin-ah." "Hello~ Are you alright, your face is red, or are you perhaps... blushing?" "Yah, I am n-not blushing." I look down in embarrassment while my face goes even more red. "You really do look like a tomato!"[Chapter 4] Jimin says bursting out into laughter. [I used to get called a tomato whenever I blushed😂] I kept looking down, until Jimin put his finger under my chin and lifted my head. Jimin didn't say or do anything but stare into eyes. It felt as if he was staring into my soul though. "Ahem... should we go or?.." I asked , feeling a little awkward. Jimin stopped staring, his face goes red and says, "Uh., yeah, let's go." We walked to his car and he opened my door. I got in and he quickly got in himself. We started driving and the first stop was, the movies.

**The Movies**

We arrived at the movies at 4:55pm and planned to go see, y/f/m (your favourite movie). We got food and drinks, but not too much and watched the movie. Through out the movie, I could feel Jimin looking at me for a couple of minutes then turn back to the movie, he did this repeatedly. There were even time when our hands touched when we went to grab some popcorn. The movie went for about an hour and a half, we then left at 6:35 to go get coffee.

**Coffee**
Jimin and I ordered out drinks and Jimin, being the gentleman he is, payed for the drinks. I did try to pay for them, but he wouldn't give in, so he payed in the end. Jimin got a regular coffee, while I just got a hot chocolate. We found a table and sat there talking and laughing, while drinking our coffee and hot chocolate. When we were laughing, I couldn't help but to stare at his eye smile, nearly getting caught every time. Since it was 7:23pm, we decided we should go get dinner as we were both hungry.

**The Restaurant**

We walked into the restaurant and goto a table, that we were led to by the waiter. We both decided on getting the same thing and got steak. While waiting for our food, another waiter came over and asked us if we wanted some drinks. "Would you like to have something to drink?" The waiter asked just looking at me. I didn't notice, but by looking at Jimin, I guess he noticed. "Can i get a glass of water please and Jimin?" Jimin didn't answer back as he was lost in his annoyed thoughts.

**Jimin's POV**

A waiter came over to our table asking if we wanted something to drink. "Would you like to have something to drink?" The waiter asked, while looking at Y/n and didn't spare a glance at me. He just kept looking at Y/n. I was so agitated, that I didn't notice Y/n asking me what I want. Instead of answering, I just grabbed her hand while smiling. I could see that Y/n was a little surprised by my action, to be honest, so was I. I finally answered Y/n's question by saying to her, "I'll have some water too... babe." I said exaggerating the word 'babe' a little bit, hoping the waiter would understand. As expected, the waiter instantly stopped looking at Y/n and said, "uh.. your drinks will be here in about a minute" "Thank you" I replied, adding a bit of victory to my voice.