~2~

**Author's POV**

By now, the bell had rung and everybody should be heading to or be in class, but Jimin and Y/N were called to the principals office. So, they separated from the rest of BTS and headed to the principals office.

Jimin knocks and the door and waits for the principal to say, "Come in." Jimin and Y/N enter the office and sit on the chairs in front of the principals desk. "Are we in any kind of trouble sir?" Y/N asks, feeling a little nervous. "No, you two are not in trouble, however, I will need you two to stay after school and help me with some school ground cleaning." "Why do you need us, to stay behind after school, why not any other students?" "Because I can trust you two to do the right thing, I mean, there are other students as well, but I just trust you two the most." "Fair enough sir." "Well, you two head back to class, and I will see you after school." Okay sir!" Jimin and Y/N say in unison.

The two of them walk out of the principals and head back to class. Y/N knocks on the door and enters with Jimin right behind her. "Why are you two late?" The teacher asks and Y/N replies, "We were called to the principals office, miss." "Do you have a note to approve this excuse?" "W-we don't normally h-have to bring a note, m-miss." Y/N starts stuttering as their teacher raises her voice a little. "Well then, no note, no lesson, outside the classroom, now!" Jimin and Y/N step outside the classroom, slide their backs down the wall and sit on the ground. "I really don't understand why she doesn't like us." Jimin starts of the conversation and Y/N replies, "Me neither, we never did anything to her, so I have no idea why."

Y/N and Jimin have had this teacher for a year now and she does not like either of them. Her name is miss Oh. She is not a teacher you want to get on their bad side, but Jimin and Y/N didn't even get a chance to get on her good side, it has always been like that. The two students just talked for the whole time of the lesson  and had a few laughs.

Lunch had come around and the two of them walk to the cafeteria. After getting food, they head over to the table, meeting up with the rest of BTS. "Hey guys!" Hoseok says happily and gets the attention of the other boys. "Hey Hoseok!" Y/N says with a big smile. "Jimin, I heard you and Y/N got a detention first lesson." Namjoon asks "Yeah we did, for a stupid reason actually." "What was the reason?" "We supposedly had to have a note, we never need to give any teachers notes!" Jimin says frustrated. Y/N who is sitting next to Jimin, hugs him from the side and rests her head on Jimin's shoulder. "You must of had miss Oh." Before Jimin could answer, Hoseok interrupts by saying, "When are you two going to start dating?!" Y/N quickly stops hugging Jimin, sits up properly and looks down at her lap blushing. Meanwhile, Jimin just looks at Hoseok in surprise at the sudden question. "What?" Hoseok asks dumbfounded and continues on by saying, "You two would seriously look cute together!" Y/N's cheeks went even brighter. "Hoseok, if the two of them want to date, let them when they feel comfortable." Namjoon says trying to ease the tension. Jungkook then makes things a little bit more tense, "You can tell they like each other Namjoon hyung." "Yes I know, but let them find the right time." Namjoon says confidently. "Hyung!" Jimin whines and then hears Y/N giggle a little. Jimin turns to face Y/N and looks at her. Y/N notices someone looking at her, so she looks up to see Jimin's face a few centimeters away from her face. Both Jimin and Y/N gulp while the boys are just watching the two of them. Jimin then randomly starts tickling Y/N and she bursts out laughing. When Jimin stopped tickling Y/N, the boys all start saying how cute the two of them would look together and how the two of them have feelings for each other. Jimin then grabs Y/N's hand and walks out of the cafeteria because he could tell Y/N was embarrassed by the colour of her cheeks. The boys are left dumbfounded, but then continue eating their lunch.

Y/N and Jimin walk outside to the schools garden and sit on one of the benches. "I am glad I am out of their, otherwise I'm pretty sure i would have exploded from embarrassment." Y/N says and Jimin chuckles. Without either of them noticing, Jimin was still holding Y/N's hand. Both of them were getting butterflies in their stomach and start staring into each others eyes. Jimin was about to lean in, but the bell rang. The atmosphere became a little awkward, they let go of each others hands and stand up. "We should h-head to class now." Y/N suggests slightly stuttering. "Good idea." Jimin and Y/N walk to class in an awkward silence.

**Jimin's Thoughts**

'Why was I getting butterflies in my stomach', 'Why did I start to lean in', 'What am I feeling right now and why did it feel right to stare into her eyes', all of these questions keep popping in my head and I honestly can't answer them myself. I shouldn't feel awkward walking next to Y/N, but I do.

**Y/N's Thoughts**

'Why do I get butterflies whenever he holds or touches my hand', 'Why did he start leaning in, but I think I leaned in a little to', 'And why was it that when I stared into his eyes , I felt like I could stare into them forever', these questions in my head are making me question my feelings towards Jimin, in a good way of course, but I'm not sure if I should keep them to myself or talk to Jimin about  it. Ugh, this is making me feel awkward, even just walking next to him makes me uneasy, but it feels like a good feeling to be uneasy about.

**Author's POV**

Deep in thought, neither of them realized they walked to class and were just standing outside the classroom until their teacher broke them out of thought. The teacher told them to come in and take a seat. Jimin and Y/N are seat mates, which doesn't make the awkward tension any better, but they choose to try and ignore the awkward tension. The two of them are in art class and the teacher has assigned the class to paint something with meaning. So the class got their supplies and start painting.

**Time Skip To After Cleaning School**

Jimin and Y/N head to their lockers -which are right next to each other- put their stuff away and grab their bags. "Come on Y/N, let's go!" Jimin said enthusiastically. Y/N giggles and asks, "why are you so excited?" "I am excited because it is the weekend!" "I didn't even realize it was the weekend!" "Well now you do" Jimin and Y/N walked to Y/N's house laughing and talking, just like usual. They both seem to have forgotten the awkward tension, but neither of them want to ask, just in case it comes back.

**Y/N's Thoughts**

It is still awkward, but all I can do is pretend that I'm not feeling awkward, I just hope Jimin doesn't see through me and ask why I feel awkward.

**Jimin's Thoughts**

The awkward tension has not left and I can tell Y/N is still a little bit awkward, but it won't point it out, just so I won't embarrass myself and her.

**Author's POV**

Jimin and Y/N stop out the front of Y/N's house. "Thank you for walking me home Jimin, just like every other time." "You're welcome, you know I feel better walking you home to make sure you are safe, and that's what friends do." "Well I guess I'll see you maybe tomorrow?" "Yeah, we can hang out tomorrow, I'll talk to you tonight." "See ya" "Bye" Jimin begins to walk back to his home, while Y/N walks up to her front door. Y/N turns back around, runs upto Jimin and Jump on his back, giving him a back hug. Jimin got startled at first and his face turned bright red, so did Y/N's. Y/N whispers in Jimin's ear, "Bye" Jimin whispers back, "Bye" and he chuckles. Y/N jumps off his back and runs into her house.

**Y/N's Thoughts**

I have no idea why i just turned around and jumped on his back, my brain didn't think to do it, but it was as if my heart told me to do it, so I did. And my heart was beating so fast, I thought it would jump out of my chest. I hope Jimin couldn't feel it.

**Jimin's Thoughts**

Y/N really just did that, oh my gosh. I was not expecting her to jump on my back, it scared me and I nearly fell over. I swear her heart could have jumped out of her chest, but my could have too. Y/N wouldn't have felt my heart though because she was on my back.

**Y/N's And Jimin's Thoughts**

Do i really like her/him? Does she/he like me? Why does my heart beat so fast? Why do I get butterflies around her/him?
Is this love?

1647 words
[Is it love though? I know its love, only by reading other fan fics and stuff though, lol(I am not funny at all😩) Here is part 2. I realize that I might be taking things a little too fast with the story, but I guess the story doesn't have to be so long and have too many chapters. Btw, I have changed my mind about my other story, Vampire Protectors {BTS FF}, I am going to write the drafts over time and then possibly publish the story all in one. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!]