INTRODUCTION

。・:*˚:✧。

。・:*˚:

' A lot of people misinterpret Eric as being a ruthless and disrespectful individual, based off looks of course. And I'm not going to lie, I did as well when I first met him. He gave off that bad-boy vibe, you know? It was like he demanded respect without even saying it. The dark colors he wore most of the time, rocking base-ball hats, the look in his eyes— that gave me the impression that he really was bad-ass. '

' But what people also fail to realize is that Eric was probably one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. Eazy-E was what he showed to the outside world and Eric Wright was what he showed to the people he knew best. It didn't matter if you knew him all your life or only for a day, he was still the same authentic guy. Heart still big and personality still bright.'

' He was soft-spoken; a man that didn't say too much but, when he did, his words were sincere. Eric was the real definition of "a bad boy who moved in silence." He kept it real all the time and never switched up. And that's what I loved about him the most. He was DOWN FOR REAL. '

DOWN 4 REAL / AN EAZY-E FAN FICTION

A STORY IN WHICH A YOUNG WOMAN SHARES HER STORY WITH HER LOVER, THE INFAMOUS EAZY-E.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, businesses, companies, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

© 2018 belovedthugz

All Rights Reserved