*~тrυe lσvє nєvєr dιeѕ~*

"Shivaay singh oberoi as per your last wish we are here to take your interview. We all are glad that you've given us a chance to know everything before you take leave from this world. Now would you please tell us why you killed Mrs. Annika shivaay singh oberoi"

Media is surrounding the central jail of mumbai. Or you can say Arthur road jail, Mumbai. Today is the last day of shivaay singh oberoi in this world. The great business tycoon known as world's richest businessman is going to hang till death at 5 am. It's 12 pm and there's a lot time so as per his wish he's sitting in the jail room lighten up with lights of media to cover-take the last and most important interview of his.

"Hmm..." he hummed as he looked up at the camera's set up in-front of him. Sounds of clicking of pictures is cleared and flashes are falshing!!!

"So mr oberoi there were so many statements regarding you killing mrs oberoi. Many speculations were made. Many rumors ruled the news channels for about 1 year. Would you please tell us the real reason?"

"Mr oberoi We would even like to know the real love story. We've heard your marriage was love marriage. So would you like to tell us from beginning?"

Shivaay looked straight and cleard his throat.

"I was in New York for a deal. My dad sent me there forcefully. I wasn't ready to go but i had to. After finalizing the deal i had to attend the party, which was thrown for the success of deal. I met her there. She was stucked in fairy lights. More than lights she was glowing. It seemed as lights were lightning because of her touch. I stared her for a while and couldn't move my gaze away... She was struggling to come out from the trap of the idiot fairy lights. I walked to her and she gulped down seeing me.

"Sir, I'm sorry to disturb you. I'll soon fix it" she stammered

I couldn't say anything but just stare her. I wished to stare-look at her for rest of my life too...

Her eyes were dark black. Perfect nose and big eyelashes. Eyebrows done. And plumpy lips and that fragrance of her.

"Let me help you" i moved my hands and she smiled. looking at her glowing face i started solving the tangled wires and after sometime she was free... "Thank you sir" she smiled again.

Her black eye's gave me a feeling as if my soul is waking up when meeting with my eyes...

Her fragrance made me crazy for her... When inhaled!

And

Her smile dared me to fall in love with her...

I wanted to know her name but she was busy thanking me...

"Annikkaaa" someone called her and she smiled before leaving... Chandni herslef was wearing chand bracelet... Her hand touched with mine as she stormed away...

Her touch, touched my heart and soul, gave me shiver till spine...

That night i couldn't even sleep for a minute. Whole night i kept repeating that little scene in my mind...

I've heard about LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. But, today I'm experiencing it... I fell in love with her at the moment she smiled. Her smile killed me. I can do anything to see that smile on her face Again...

I got to know she was the girl who arranged that party. People said party venue was decorated beautifully. Indeed it is after all an angel decorated it...

Annika!!! I got her address, number, everything.
She was NRI. Handling biggest event management company.

I met with her again but in her house... I walked to her house and knocked the door... There she opened it on 3rd knock. Flour was sticked on her face little bit. Messy bun and that plumpy lips of her. Wearing hey kitty 😺 👕 and trouser.