• Na tere Bina Guzaara ae •

"Bhabi..." om cried hugging her... As she sat numb on the bed of hospital

"Say something bhabhi" rudy parted them and shooked annika but she didn't responded...

"Annika" prianku slapped her and she started sobbing lightly and then cried out loud hugging om, prianku and rudy joined them and cried along.

" I'm..." she chocked and they rubbed her back...

"Bhabhi we've to tell bhaiya" om rubbed off her tears and took out his mobile

"No. We will not tell him about this... He's so happy about the marriage... I've a week om" she wiped his tears and smiled

"Bhabi it's a sin. We can't hide such a big thing from him" rudy hitched a breath and made his bhabhi look at him...

"No it's not. If its for his good, its not a sin rudy" she smiled and caressed his cheek...

"No bhabhi rudy is right. We can't hide this from bhaiya... He may do something. All doctor's doesn't say same thing" prianku held her hand on which drip is attached...

"No" she nodded

"Bhabi shivaay kuch karlega na" the trio said in unity and she looked at them...

They were hurt and lost! Not able to digest the fact that their to be bhabhi is going to die in a week.

His crime partner...
Her best friend.
His Poetry mate...
And their bhabhi!

"Shut up. shiv ain't any God. We'll not tell him anything. Just shutup now. And meri kasam to you all. You'll not utter a single word in front of him. Otherwise I'll die today only!" she shouted with heavy voice and tears streaming down the cheeks... Chocking on her last word she coughed and then again blood is coming from her mouth...

"Doctorrrr...." the trio shouted as she coughs more badly...

Doctors came running and they were pushed out of the ward and checking her they also came out...

"She's getting more serious... You discovered it late. Not a week any more.  Make it anytime, any moment..." they walked away leaving devastated souls behind, who cried hugging eachother...

Leaving her there with prianku they went back to house where preparations of Shivika's shaddi is going on with full bang!!!

"OMM! You flower man, put it there and that here" pinky is the one more excited

"O God! Khannaaa check on catering" jhanvi shouted marking things on her diary

"eyy bhagwan! Billu is still in meeting" dadi placed the cell down and looked up at the two crying souls... Standing in front of her...

"Khotiyo" she spoke and they ran to her and cried resting their heads in her lap

"Kya hua?" she asked caressing their hair

"Kuch nai dadi. Bhaiya is going to be praya dhan soon" rudy chuckled and sobbed silently

"Jhooth" she made him look at her but he managed a smile and laid back...

For 10 minutes they laid in her lap crying making her dress all wet with their tears...If one stopped other cried and then again one...

"Rudra, omkara" jhanvi came and caressed their cheeks...

"Itna bhi kya pyaar that you're crying on his wedding. Just because he's getting married?" pinky came and wiped their tears...

All were now tensed as they were not stopping and crying due to which their eyes got all read and puffy...