💞hαϼϼϒ fαϻῖlϒ👪

Window opens with high wind and the whole room is filled with the beautiful cold breeze curtains of the whole room are dancing with the wind and rain drops falls on the face of girl who is sleeping on her bed cuddling into a pillow and as soon as water touches her glowing face a small smile crept on her face and she cuddles more into the pillow...
A man wearing long black kurta and pajama goes near the window and closes it without making any sound and then goes near the girl sleeping and sit beside her wipes off the water drops from her face with his handkerchief, while he was wiping it off girl held his hand and turns slowly and hugs him pulling him down forcing him to lay beside her "annika I just woke I don't want to sleep again" he said caressing her face with his other hand ((so the girl is annika)) "shivaay please na?" she asked still closing her eyes and kissing his hand ((so he is shivaay)) "annika if I will sleep than who will do work?" he said while smiling "ufff all the time work only but you know it's raining and you can't go so sleep" she pulled him saying this "annika please I don't want na" he said while kissing her fore-head "shivaay for him please" placing his hand on her baby bump "you can't blackmail me with the baby" said shivaay while sliding down and getting comfortable "yeah I know but I have done this" she smiled and hugged him "you na will never change" he hugged back while caressing her back "thank God you know it now" she smiled finally opening her eyes "annika you know today is puja and gaud bharai?" he smirked "shit...!" she sits up "shivaay why you told me this now?" she gets angry on him "annika I told you that I don't want to sleep" he smirked "oh please...I'm asking about puja not your sleep" she leaves the bed slowly and walks toward cupboard "annika what you are doing?" he asked while going near her "shivaay...I'm flying a kite" she searched the cupboard "hein? But how there is no kite in the room" he asked confusingly "actually I never thought my dear husband could be so duffer more than rudy..." she looked at him in disbelief "what? You called me duffer?" he asked while pulling her *carefully* toward himself "no I said that your duffer I never called you" she smiled "okay" he said and left her hand "shivaay you know what you're really a billu ji" she said while leaving toward washroom...

Shivaay was registering her words when she closed the door of bathroom "hey you don't call me that" he shouted and there she was vanished and he smiled at himself and left the room...
He went straight to kitchen "why do I feel I should make some pakora's for her? It's raining and she'll definitely ask for them" he thought and started cutting the things needed for them "bhaiya I think you are some jotshi" rudra's words made him turn to the door of kitchen "why you think like this about me?" he asked turning back toward the cutting board "actually because he just asked me to make pakora's" om entered and stand beside shivaay "actually rudra I'm making this for your bhabhi" he turns toward rudra smiling at him "bhaiya but I think me too can have them?" he made a puppy face "ofcourse rudra I'm making this for annika I mean because annika wants this but making for all" he said while pulling him toward the counter and making him stand between him and om "so I think we should help you" om said while taking out a frying pan and lit the stove putting pan on it and rudra starts pouring Oil in that...

Annika comes out from her room and sees the decoration of hall and smiles "oh my maata annika why you're walking alone" asked pinky holding her hand to support her in walking "mummy ji actually I just came out of room and was going to shivaay" she said while smiling "that's okay beta but you could have called someone to take you to him you know na only 3 months are left and you should care a lot now" she said while moving with her toward kitchen "okay mummy ji next time I'll call someone" she smiled while pinky hugged her "okay now you're here" she said while entering kitchen with her "shivaay take care of her don't leave her alone not even for a single second" she ordered him and handed her hand to him and left while shivaay made her stand near the counter as she wasn't ready to sit "wow...! Pakora's you are jotshi shivaay I really wanted to eat this" said annika while inhaling the awesome smell of them "bhabi you didn't ask bhaiya to make them" asked rudy with shock "no...!" she replied and again started inhaling "o someone had started lying" rudra looked away "rudra...only you said I'm jotshi and now you're getting angry I felt that she wants to eat so started making for her" said shivaay while making annika eat a pakora which was cooked "yeah rudra fair enough now don't act like his GIRLFRIEND and taste this" om stuffed a hot pakora in his mouth "ahh O it's so hot" he said while taking it out "I know" said om and started frying more pakora "so you did it deliberately" rudra again put that pakora in his mouth as it was cold now "happy realization rudra" om smiled and rudra just made angry face...
Dadi enters the kitchen followed by bhavya and gauri and Jhanvi, pinky...
"wow pakora's" and they all surrounded the plate of them and *BOOM* they're finished "I thought to eat them in hall" rudra mumbles "what?" asked all in unity "nothing" he said and looked away...