015

Paul's world ended up being cold and wet, Elise's body dressed in a bathing suit she picked up from a store along the way

Paul's world ended up being cold and wet, Elise's body dressed in a bathing suit she picked up from a store along the way. They stood atop a cliff, Paul rounding the truck to collect her, holding her hand and guiding her towards his friends that had already started goofing around.

He made a loud call gathering their attention. They were all shirtless and buff Elise noticed. "This the girl Paul won't shut up about."

"Elise Dunatos," She shook his hand, he introducing himself as Jared. "Embry, this who you ditched me for?"

He shook his head pulling her in for a hug. "You know I could never replace you."

"Careful there, Call. Don't want Paul to snatch a knot up into you."

Elise grinned at the teasing between the boys, her body subconsciously leaning into the man of topic. Brilliant blue eyes wandered over the scenery before her, gorgeous trees lining the cliff that was admittedly pretty high but nothing bad enough to have the female chickening out from the fun. "I want to jump."

Growing hyped up from the anticipation from the rush associated with doing off the cliff, the pack of boys started getting riled up, hooting and hollering, ripping their shirts off and shoving each other to decide who would jump first. "Do a flip," Embry encouraged Jared with a daunting smirk.

"A blackflip," Elise egged on, her torso exposed in her two piece bikini, the black and blue top doing its job keeping her covered, the simple black bottoms hugging her nicely.

"You're on," Running to gain momentum, Jared flipped off the cliff his body twisting effortlessly off the edge like he'd been doing it his whole life. Once everyone heard the resounding splash of his landing and his head popping out, the next one lined up for their turn.

Embry was pressured next, the guys shoving him closer and closer to the edge until he had no other choice but to hop off. His shouts that sounded through the air were filled with nothing but joy knowing that no matter what he really couldn't he hurt too badly.

"Me next," Elise pushed past the wall of muscle, Paul's hand reaching forward to tug on her wrist.

"You sure you want to go alone?"

A teasing smile spread across Elise's face, her blue eyes captivating and pushing him inside of her own personal pool of everything he could ever ask for. "All I need is your eyes on me."

"Not like he could look anywhere else."

Standing a foot away from the edge, Elise pretended to lean in to give Paul a kiss before stepping back and falling backwards from the cliff, her body flipped before she was plunging fingertips first in the water.

It was chilly, sending a rush of goosebumps up her flesh immediately but it didn't stop her in the slightest, her arms and legs pumping at her sides to pull her back to the surface.

Swimming aside so the others could hop down too, she kept wading away until she was at the beach edge and couldn't wait to go again. The walk back up the hill wasn't as long as she'd thought, her body filled with adrenaline.

Sam dove next, his legs chasing the top of the cliff before flying his body over the edge diving perfectly straight into the blue-green abyss below. "I did what you asked," Paul spoke the second her body came in contact with his. "Never took my eyes off you."

"Did I do good?"

The space between them gradually got smaller and smaller until they were breathing in the same air. "Perfect," He claimed his warm hands raising to run against the sides of her arms, the dripping water on her skin seeming to disappear at the slightest touch. "Jump with me."

"Kiss me first."

Paul couldn't remember the last time he was nervous to kiss someone, anyone but then he supposed this wasn't like that—Elise wasn't anyone, she was everything. He leaned lower, her much lighter hands wrapping around his shoulders and tugging his lips down to her own. They remained there for a few beats, tasting the flavor of one another before Elise pulled away sucking in a breath she'd forgotten she needed.

Before he could even pull himself out of his daze, her hand was intertwined with his own and he was following her to and off the cliff. Hitting the water with another person was another experience, him wrapping her legs around him once they broke the surface. "You're something, Elise."

"I could say the same for you."

The duo took their precious time to get to shore, taking in the sights of one another, sharing perfect glances and goofy laughing. Hands brushed against one another, skin caressing skin so perfectly it had shivers running down her spine. "You cold?"

"Standing by you, how could I be? You're so warm." Proving her point she attached herself to him, his unusual temperature feeling like a symphony to her body.

So caught up on other another, they barely even noticed Paul's friends wearing themselves out on the giant cliff finally growing bored of the repetition and moving over to the sand, kicking a ball around. "You lovebirds finally gracing is with your presence? Took so long we'd assumed you left to have your own party."

"Sad you weren't invited, Jared? No need to cry about it."

"Not crying, babe. You can have all the fun you want with Lahote now, soon you'll grow bored and come running to me when you realize I'm the real man here."

Elise sucked in a breath through her teeth, her eyes trailing to the side. "Real man? Jared you have be the part before you start to call yourself it. The ball drop is usually the first stage, I'm sure you'll get there soon enough."

Laughter spread all across the group, the quileute boy taking her jab with a grain of salt. Paul liked this though, how effortlessly his imprint could get along with his friends, making them laugh and feel good in her presence. She was perfect and he was ready to spend the rest of his life with all the perfection she had to offer.