Volume 1, Part 1: A Mysterious Villain

————————————————————————
[[Introductory Nonsense. Skip to next line to start story]]

Saiki Kusuo / My Hero Academia
Crossover!

Note: Recently I've gotten really in to both "Boku No Hero Academia" (My Hero Academia) and "Saiki Kusuo No Psi Nan" (The Disastrous Life of Saiki Kusuo), so I thought I'd try writing a crossover series. Hopefully you enjoy it :p

*This chapter is written from Saiki's perspective. As per Saiki Kusuo tradition, he'll be commentating on what's happening in his thoughts. Those thoughts will be displayed in double-parentheses ((like this))*

So Without Further Ado...

SAIKI KUSUO / MY HERO ACADEMIA CROSSOVER!
————————————————————————
[Volume 1, Part 1: A Mysterious Villain]

The bell rings.

((Finally, school's let out, and I can get home to a certain coffee-flavored snack I've been waiting for. And fortunately for me, Kaido and the rest of the bothersomes are meeting at the after-school PTA meeting, leaving a clear, quiet route home.))

          Especially impatient for the coffee jelly at home, I slip into a bathroom, checking to make sure no one saw me, and make my way to a stall. I take a breath in and swiftly teleport outside my house. ((I could've teleported directly to my room, but I figured I'd check to make sure my pathetic dad wasn't stuck outside again)). Luckily, my mom didn't change the locks, so my dad should be inside already. I reach for the door, but something seems off. I don't hear my parents. ((You see, normally I can hear the thoughts of anyone 200 meters from me. But today, things seem uncharacteristically quiet for the Saiki household. Maybe my parents went out somewhere while I was at school. Anyway, if it's gonna be quiet in my house, it might as well be quiet in my mind.)) I slip on my germanium ring to block out the chatter of thoughts I constantly hear thanks to my telepathy.

          As I step towards the door, I noticed it's already slightly cracked open, and the door handle has chipped-off pieces. ((Someone must've forgotten to close the door on their way out. What a pain...)) Even though from the lack of noisy thought inside the house, there's clearly no-one inside, I take off my clear gloves and put my hand on the door handle. ((Thanks to my psychic ability, by touching something directly with my hands, I can sense everything about it. It's creation, past, and in this case, the last person to touch the door handle.)) I see a strange hand touching the door handle, resulting in pieces of it to crack and fall off the handle. Keeping the strange figure in mind, and keeping my transparent gloves off, I step inside my house.

          As I glance down the hall, I notice the dinner table is flipped over, and broken plates are scattered on the floor. I've never felt anything close to fear since I was baby, but I do now. My mind darts from explanation to explanation, looking for the most logical result to this scene. ((It was probably my mom, who, although, is usually sweet and kind, to me at least, has a hidden dark side. I doubt she'd do something like this, although it's not completely implau-))

          Suddenly, I feel a cold hand on my shoulder. Immediately teleporting away from it, I recognize it as the same hand I saw opening the front door. It belongs to a pale, blue-haired man. He seems worn-out, wearing all black, and he's slouching. ((Funny, he kinda reminds me of  a certain villain from a certain manga found in Shonen Jump's weekly releases. I figure he's like Kaidou, with some sort of hero complex, or like my neighbor, somehow convinced comic book characters are real people with real powers.))

          "So you're the psychic, eh?" he asks casually, seeming tired just from the question.

          Without hesitation, I make myself appear confused. ((Of course no one knows about my abilities besides my parents and, unfortunately, my mother's parents. However, as long as I'm calm I can dodge the accusation.)) "What do you mean, psychic?" I ask with false confusion, as if implying the man's craziness with my facial expression.

          "Yeah yeah, cut the crap. We know who you are and what you can do," he starts, smiling eerily, "Try denying it again and you'll know the power of Tomura Shigaraki."

          ((It's worse than I thought. He really does have eighth-grader syndrome. I guess I'll use telepathy to see why he's here.)) I try looking into his thoughts. It's not working. I can't see or hear what he's thinking. ((There's no way. Is he using some sort of machine like my brother!? Does he really have a power like he sa- oh wait. I'm still wearing my Germanium ring.)) Casually, I take off my ring and place it on the table next to me, still wearing my confused and concerned expression. Looking into his thoughts, I can-

          ((This... This is bad...))