Keep My Secret

I thought my life couldn't get any crazier. I'm getting a crush on Jonah Beck. Oh. My. god.
"You Alright, Y/N?" Jonah asked while darting his eyes at me, I look back at Jonah with a warm smile. "Yeah. I'm fine, Jo." Jonah smiled and continued to watch the movie. "And Y/N, I broke up with Amber. She was manipulating me. I'm sorry." Y/N looked at him in shock. "It's alright.."

"Hey, I was wondering if you would want to sleep over at my house." Jonah said. Y/N beamed. "Yeah, but let's c-continue watching the m-movie." Y/N replied. She was so happy, for once in forever. This movie night is the best movie night ever.

10PM, JONAH'S HOUSE

"I hope Amber got back okay," Jonah said. "Yeah, me too." Y/N replied.
"M-my mom and d-dad has the big room, and we only have 2 r-rooms, so we are g-gonna have to s-share a room." Jonah stutters. "That's.. alright with me I guess." WHAT DID I JUST SAY. I GuESs? aaAaAAAa

A few hours later me and Jonah are asleep, me on the bottom bunk, Jonah at the top. "H-hey Y/N" he stutters. "Yeah? What's up?" You reply. "Can you keep a secret?" He asks, I grin. "Depends on what It is." Y/N states. "W-well.. Promise you won't get mad?" He says. "Why would I ever get mad around you?" "Well.. ya see.."

"Y/N.. Whenever I'm around you.. I-I just feel really calm." The boy says.
He gets off the bunk. "Y/N, I really want to be part of your life. A lot."
Jonah says. "What are you saying?" Y/N says, having a huge blush
on her face. "Y/N.. I Really really really really really like you!" He says.

"Jonah.."

"I-Is t-that a-a n-no?"

"Are you kidding? of course not!"

He picks Y/N up and hugs me. "Thank you.."

"For what?"

"Being apart of my life."

"Your welcome."

"But wait, Our relationship, we're not there quite yet.. I need some time to announce us. Then we can be official." Jonah says.

"Alright."

"Docious Magocious"

"Goodnight, Jonah."

"Goodnight, Y/N."